Yeah, you know all of those "folk" songs, don't ya? :moon:
:notworthy Ken, you're cracking me up, literally! :killingme

You always seem to know how to show you best side. :cheers:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
penncam said:
:notworthy Ken, you're cracking me up, literally! :killingme
That will happen every once in a while, especially to those with eggshell skin. You might want to stay off that wall Humpty Dumpty. :roflmao:

You always seem to know how to show you best side. :cheers:
Yep, it's almost second nature nowadays. I guess it comes from all those years of being treated like a shroom (kept in the dark and fed a lot of BS), you should know that. :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ken King said:
That will happen every once in a while, especially to those with eggshell skin. You might want to stay off that wall Humpty Dumpty. :roflmao:

Yep, it's almost second nature nowadays. I guess it comes from all those years of being treated like a shroom (kept in the dark and fed a lot of BS), you should know that. :biggrin:
Ohh, buddy, you can't hide behind that excuse; your workplace is well lit, pretty women all over the place, and I did not see any fungal growth
trying to take hold of you! :lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
penncam said:
Ohh, buddy, you can't hide behind that excuse; your workplace is well lit, pretty women all over the place, and I did not see any fungal growth
trying to take hold of you! :lmao:
Reading comprehension can be your friend. My statement was "I guess it comes from all those years of being treated like a shroom (kept in the dark and fed a lot of BS)". It was not in reference to my current work situation but back to those days when I was a "scope dope" and the major lighting was provided by the radiance of the UPA-35s. There was abundant fungi back then in those cold dark operations rooms and on a couple assignments there weren't any females within the range of the radar and trust me the BS was equally abundant and enduring. It scarred me forever.

Oh yeah, I think we have somewhat differing standards for what would be described as "pretty women", maybe it's because I've been around them long enough to get beyond the level of outward appearances.