A Rod and performance enhancement...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
No, he decidedly did NOT 'come right out and admit it'. He acknowledged that he LIED about it and is only now saying "OK, you got me, red handed. I was otherwise happily living the lie."

What I heard on 92.7 yesterday in his clips from his interview, he came right out and said "yeah I did it"
Where you get your info from you got? :popcorn: I know I need to read the whole story now :lmao: Your killing me here Larry, 92.7 DOESN'T LIE :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
:lol:

Mickey did it the best, with just bourbon.......:otter:

The record for the longest measured home run in a major-league game is 634 ft., by Mickey Mantle for the New York Yankees against the Detroit Tigers at Briggs Stadium in Detroit, Michigan, in September 1960.

I remember the clip of that, just goes to show that some guys have pure natural "holy crap" talent from time to time...

donbarzini

:lol:

Mickey did it the best, with just bourbon.......:otter:

The record for the longest measured home run in a major-league game is 634 ft., by Mickey Mantle for the New York Yankees against the Detroit Tigers at Briggs Stadium in Detroit, Michigan, in September 1960.

Willie Mays did it better, for longer, with nothing but God-given talent

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And Obama on A-Rod.. "I hope this teaches the kids.. don't cheat, you're whole carrer may be worthless." (paraphrasing)

Of course kids also see that in their worthless career they could make upwards of 100M a year.. by cheating.. that's a CRAPload of worthless right there..

Yep, good analogy CIC.. I'm surprised he didn't mention passing legislation regulating the amount of money an athlete can make... based on HIS salary of course..

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
What I heard on 92.7 yesterday in his clips from his interview, he came right out and said "yeah I did it"
Where you get your info from you got? :popcorn: I know I need to read the whole story now :lmao: Your killing me here Larry, 92.7 DOESN'T LIE :lol:

He denied it for years and flat out lied about for years. You haven't seen the interviews where he is questioned on it over the last few years and has always denied using anything?

donbarzini

He denied it for years and flat out lied about for years. You haven't seen the interviews where he is questioned on it over the last few years and has always denied using anything?

Katie Couric doesn't count. She's not a real journalist.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Someone needed to ask him, now;

"So, A Roid, what are you on now and if you say you are not using now, how is it any different than 6 years ago? How would we know you're not lying now?"