A safe Society

Would you feel safer if everyone was required to carry a handgun?

• Yes, the more guns we have on the streets, the safer we will be.

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No, more guns on the streets would not make us safer.

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dork

Highlander's MPD
forestal said:
maybe an idiot sees a law abiding citizen walking around with a gun that he wants. He smacks him on the head with a pipe. What a nice easy way to pick up an illegal gun.

Maybe you should try this forestal. That's probably the dumbest way to try to get a gun. But, then again, your thought process has proven to be a little flawed. If your mommy lets you stay up a little later tonight, research the violent crime rate in areas of the country where citizens can carry.

Last edited:

Nanny Pam

BuddyLee said:
No. I don't want 'everyone' to be able to carry a gun, that would require idiots to have guns. The problem is weeding out those idiots so as to allow smart law abiding citizens to carry guns.
:yeahthat: :yay:

Why are you such an idiot, forestal. :rolleyes:
This poll could have only come from you.

smoothmarine187

I would just put a leash on nomo and take her everywhere with me, she is meaner than any junkyard dog I have ever encountered. Whoa....come to think of it....that would be kind of hot to! :hot:

BuddyLee

Football addict
forestal said:
maybe an idiot sees a law abiding citizen walking around with a gun that he wants. He smacks him on the head with a pipe. What a nice easy way to pick up an illegal gun.
At least there will be another law abiding citizen waiting to smack him in the head with a bullet.:yay:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
How, may I ask, would they know I HAVE a gun, Forestal? Are you saying we should all just walk around with the gun in our hands?

:smack: with a lead pipe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
forestal said:
:killingme

Forestal, you are killing me here :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
forestal said:
If it's concealed how do you propose they know??

AND if you knew how to read.. even in states that do have Shall Issue CCW permits less than 4% choose to get a permit.. A far cry from EVERYBOBY being required to carry..

Oh. still awaiting your answers to the bomb making skills questions in the other thread..

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The top of this thread advertises pistol ring tones for your cell. Maybe if you are in trouble have someone call you and scare the attacker away with your cell!