A spanking way to be happy

K

Kain99

Hot N Bothered said:
The articles both said "bare buttocks." Somehow, it wouldn't be the same through a pair of jeans. :wink:
:blush: Sorry I'm illiterate. :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
:passingtheforumsluttorch:
:diva: I'd like to thank all the little sluts I had to step on to get here. I'd also like to thank God and my parents and those 27 guys that summer in Ocean City. :diva:

fddog

Bow wow
K_Jo said:
:diva: I'd like to thank all the little sluts I had to step on to get here. I'd also like to thank God and my parents and those 27 guys that summer in Ocean City. :diva:
:lmao: :lmao: :high5:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
:passingtheforumsluttorch:
Don't you have to have relations with a forumite to hold that title? I guess I should have asked that question BEFORE I went for it. Dang it! :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Mrs. Jones said:
Don't you have to have relations with a forumite to hold that title? I guess I should have asked that question BEFORE I went for it. Dang it! :ohwell:

There's enough :gossip: on the forums that even if you haven't had relations with a forumite you've had relations with a forumite.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
There's enough :gossip: on the forums that even if you haven't had relations with a forumite you've had relations with a forumite.
:lmao:

K

Kizzy

pixiegirl said:

:lmao:

B

baswm

crabcake said:
Here, perhaps this will help:

So if you don't wanna be smacked, shove some dark chocolate in your face. :yay:

I hear MIG has a stash of chocolate waiting to be had. :yay: