A trend developing..

GregV814

Chief Stawinski, the former Chief of Police in Prince George’s County was just removed because..... well he’s white. No problem , a new Hispanic Chief was installed.
The local indigenous populous in DC is hurling baseless claims about the current DC Chief, also white, hoping to fire him to change the culture of the police department. Maybeeeee a BLM social worker who runs a LGBiQT harem???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's probably a good idea for predominantly black communities to be policed by black officers.

How do I say this nicely?.....

I question the talents of a white officer who would want to police those areas, considering the, um, challenges involved.

How was that?

Policing involves a level of rapport with the community, and I think that matching racial demographic would be more effective. Although my understanding is that black cops are significantly less tolerant of nonsense than white cops are, which may also be a good thing.

Hijinx

White people should not be in charge of anything. Only black people should get these big jobs.
lets just pander to them some more/ Lets just kiss their asses and put them in charge of everything.

They still won't be happy.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Chief Stawinski, the former Chief of Police in Prince George’s County was just removed because..... well he’s white. No problem , a new Hispanic Chief was installed.
The local indigenous populous in DC is hurling baseless claims about the current DC Chief, also white, hoping to fire him to change the culture of the police department. Maybeeeee a BLM social worker who runs a LGBiQT harem???
Hope he sues the crap out of the county and the state.. and wins YUGE!!

Scat

I think it's probably a good idea for predominantly black communities to be policed by black officers.

How do I say this nicely?.....

I question the talents of a white officer who would want to police those areas, considering the, um, challenges involved.

How was that?

Policing involves a level of rapport with the community, and I think that matching racial demographic would be more effective. Although my understanding is that black cops are significantly less tolerant of nonsense than white cops are, which may also be a good thing.
BS.. The most qualified and capable should get the job regardless of skin color. Diversity and multiculturalism are not supposed to be one way tickets to “black power”.

Last edited:

SkylarkTempest

Chief Stawinski, the former Chief of Police in Prince George’s County was just removed because..... well he’s white.

There's context here, though. This is in response to a lawsuit that was initiated in December of 2018, after officers asked the Justice Department to investigate the county for discriminatory treatment and hiring practices back in 2017. An expert report was filed today and the relevant parties were soon going to hold a vote of no confidence. His resignation might be strategic so that the county can avoid or limit damages in the lawsuit. Or there may be substance to the claims. This process has been going on for over three years. Who knows? But jumping to conclusions isn't warranted in this particular case.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BS.. The most qualified and capable should get the job regardless of skin color.

But, as we know, that rarely happens. The most qualified and capable routinely get screwed out of jobs in favor of nepotism or politics or bribery.

I have no doubt there are qualified and capable black officers who would make fine police chiefs for PG County, so they might as well. 🤷

DaSDGuy

BS.. The most qualified and capable should get the job regardless of skin color. Diversity and multiculturalism are not supposed to be one way tickets to “black power”.
"The most qualified and capable should get the job regardless of skin color. "

There you go, talking true equality and all. Rabble rouser.
:sarcasm: