A Truly Important Football Question!

B

Bruzilla

Okay... I need some input from the true purists of the sport, the Old Dogs, the ones who can remember back to the days when the game was one of muscle and guts played out on a desktop of wood.

I was watching Fox & Friends a few days ago, and they were plugging a table-top football game that Burger King is using to promote something or the other. I think most everyone played this game, where you make a football out of folded paper and try to get part of it past the edge of a table or desk without falling over.

Anyway, Brian Kilmeade was playing by getting four pushes of the ball to score, which is about as difficult as breathing. Back in the football capital of Pittsburgh, you only got to push the ball one time before your opponent got their turn. I was wondering if any of you played the game the new four push way or the one push way?

Pete

Repete
One push, but one time at an away game in South Carolina they tried 2. I agreed long enough for them to grab the football and while they were setting it down I smashed their hand with my fist and called a safety. :confused: They had to forfiet due to injury. :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Did you ever play penny soccer with 3 pennies?
:yay: All the time. Both of those games also make great drinking games. :angel:

Ah, memorieeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss... :lmao: