A Very Long Post On Ilhan Omar's Personal Immigration Story (Potential Misdeeds & Misstatements)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This source is garbage

Be Specific How is the Minneapolis Star Tribune [a local left leaning news paper] crap

Ilhan Omar's credibility takes another hit

New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar's marriage history

Marriage discrepancy clouds Ilhan Omar's historic primary victory

and the conspiracy theories

Conspiracy Theories because you don't like what is being said ....

you ffiys are willing to believe

WTF are you saying

about a Muslim

What does her Religon have to do with this conversation, we are not discussing her Islamic Antisemitism

and the truth you are willing to ignore about Trump

:killingme get back to me when YOU post some truth, not Fantasy and Innuendo

are very telling.

False Moral Equivalence

Why do you believe this type of crap

It is 'crap' because YOU don't like the story

but can be shown time and time again what a traitor-is piece of crap Trump is and refuse to believe it ?

Be Specifics How is Trump a 'Traitor

Sapidus

There you have it folks. The liberals reaction to having a snake loose in our Congress.

You mean “ there you have it liberals ignoring fake news and propaganda directed at one of only 2 Muslim members of Congress”.

This is no different from birtherism. To this day a bunch of you morons still think Obama was a Kenyan Muslim terrorist.

This is how these lies start

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
To this day a bunch of you morons still think Obama was a Kenyan Muslim terrorist.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and ASSUMPTION

Pot Meet Kettle ..........

Again the irony is overwhelming given you make assumptions about me based on random INTERNET posts.

Ad Hominem

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You folks so obsessed with a freshman congresswoman who has basically no power

Not sure why you'd say that when she and her girlfriends have made the Speaker of the House their bitch and has their whole party terrified. They just passed a freaking House resolution because she got her feels hurt over a tweet.

Sapidus

Not sure why you'd say that when she and her girlfriends have made the Speaker of the House their bitch and has their whole party terrified. They just passed a freaking House resolution because she got her feels hurt over a tweet.

So passing resolution makes her all powerful?

Do you know how government works?

Remind me where she mentioned Isreal as you claimed earlier.

remind me why you used Fox news as your source of the misinformation since you don't read Fox and are too intelligent to fall for fake news.

I never got those answers

Clem72

You mean “ there you have it liberals ignoring fake news and propaganda directed at one of only 2 Muslim members of Congress”.

This is no different from birtherism. To this day a bunch of you morons still think Obama was a Kenyan Muslim terrorist.

This is how these lies start

I'm not a birther by any stretch, but I think technically he was/is a Kenyan.

The Kenyan constitution states that "a person is a citizen by birth if on the day of the person's birth, whether or not the person is born in Kenya, either the mother or father of the person is a citizen"

And there's no dispute that his father is Kenyan, right?

Reactions: BOP

Sapidus

I'm not a birther by any stretch, but I think technically he was/is a Kenyan.

The Kenyan constitution states that "a person is a citizen by birth if on the day of the person's birth, whether or not the person is born in Kenya, either the mother or father of the person is a citizen"

And there's no dispute that his father is Kenyan, right?

What Trump and others were attempting to prove ( and now are pretending to be naive of) was that Obama was not a US citizen and was born in Kenya.

The laws of Kenya can say whatever they want but Trump and the rest of the racists tried to say he was not born in the US and was not qualified to be president because of it.

Again Trump has now started a movement to question the legitimacy of another US citizen this one of muslim decent.

Seems to be a pattern.

And his followers just eat it up

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
remind me why you used Fox news as your source of the misinformation since you don't read Fox and are too intelligent to fall for fake news.

Ah Yes ... because linking a Fox News Article that can show up ANYWHERE on the Internet means a person consumes Fox News All Day Everyday

are you really that stupid .... no do not answer that, you are merely blinded by YOUR Hatred, we all know it

but he nice Ad Hominem Attack none the less .... as usual you you cannot defend your position, so you attack the source.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Again Trump has now started a movement to question the legitimacy of another US citizen this one of muslim decent.

Muslim is a RELIGION ... you need to dial in and get a programming up date, your database is corrupted

Sapidus

Ah Yes ... because linking a Fox News Article that can show up ANYWHERE on the Internet means a person consumes Fox News All Day Everyday

are you really that stupid .... no do not answer that, you are merely blinded by YOUR Hatred, we all know it

but he nice Ad Hominem Attack none the less .... as usual you you cannot defend your position, so you attack the source.

VRAIL has repeatedly claimed not to watch or read Fox news so my point is valid. She claims to use only the most trustworthy of sources and then
goes on a rant about something that never happened based on a fox news story.

She deserves to be called out for that.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
(a) What Trump and others were attempting to prove ( and now are pretending to be naive of) was that Obama was not a US citizen and was born in Kenya.

(b) Again Trump has now started a movement to question the legitimacy of another US citizen this one of (c) muslim decent.
(a) I posted this (below) in another thread in response to one of your posts. Worth posting it here, as well, as you are making the same claim as in the other thread.

In Obama's case (as I understood it), the issue wasn't whether he's an American citizen, it's where he was born. It is still constitutionally unclear if foreign-born U.S. citizens can be elected President. Obama was, I believe, the first to have this issue come up. But since then the question has been asked of a wide number of candidates (both Democratic and Republican). See here:

(b) What "legitimacy" are you referring to? Citizenship? Then, no. Support and love for the U.S.? Then, yes. Many question her legitimacy. And it is perfectly acceptable to do so.

(c) "Muslim," like Wiccan or Scientologist or others, is not an ethnic group to descend from.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Can I just say? Stop falling for this. Any time anyone cites Fox news for a story, the brainwashed bots start screaming "ARRRRGGGGH!!! FAUX NEWS!!! BWAhahahahahaha!!!"

This is their programming. They don't know crap about Fox News, they only know that their masters have told them to hate and mock it because it delivers something other than their installed talking points. It's ignorant and there's no need for you to defend using Fox as a source just because it triggers the bots.

Next time one of them pulls that "ARRRRGGGGH!!! FAUX NEWS!!! BWAhahahahahaha!!!" garbage, give them this:

Or this:

Or you could give them this:

There are a number of ways you could respond rather than getting defensive and playing right into their hands.

Sapidus

Can I just say? Stop falling for this. Any time anyone cites Fox news for a story, the brainwashed bots start screaming "ARRRRGGGGH!!! FAUX NEWS!!! BWAhahahahahaha!!!"

This is their programming. They don't know crap about Fox News, they only know that their masters have told them to hate and mock it because it delivers something other than their installed talking points. It's ignorant and there's no need for you to defend using Fox as a source just because it triggers the bots.

Next time one of them pulls that "ARRRRGGGGH!!! FAUX NEWS!!! BWAhahahahahaha!!!" garbage, give them this:

View attachment 139040

Or this:

View attachment 139041

Or you could give them this:

View attachment 139043

There are a number of ways you could respond rather than getting defensive and playing right into their hands.

You yourself claimed numerous times not to watch or read Fox and proceeded to deride the source another person used hypocrite.

I don't care what source you use but you should know that you are influenced it.

As in the case where you believed the headline despite the fact the resolution made no mention of Isreal and posted it as gospel.

This is how Fox news manipulates you

Sapidus

(a) I posted this (below) in another thread in response to one of your posts. Worth posting it here, as well, as you are making the same claim as in the other thread.

In Obama's case (as I understood it), the issue wasn't whether he's an American citizen, it's where he was born. It is still constitutionally unclear if foreign-born U.S. citizens can be elected President. Obama was, I believe, the first to have this issue come up. But since then the question has been asked of a wide number of candidates (both Democratic and Republican). See here:

(b) What "legitimacy" are you referring to? Citizenship? Then, no. Support and love for the U.S.? Then, yes. Many question her legitimacy. And it is perfectly acceptable to do so.

(c) "Muslim," like Wiccan or Scientologist or others, is not an ethnic group to descend from.

--- End of line (MCP)

That was never an issue for anyone other than people purposely attempting to delegitimize him as president despite knowing full well he was as American as any other citizen.

Trump and his acolytes are attempting to do the same now by questioning Omar's right to be in this country and chanting "Send her back"

Educate yourself

Yooper

Absolutely agree. Not only is it a ploy, but even if it wasn't there's no value to be gained.

Fox News is not perfect, but far better (by a long shot) than the other major news networks (cable and OTA). Just as I believe the WSJ isn't perfect, but light years better than the WaPo, NYT, etc. (when we are speaking about politics, hot button issues, etc.)

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

That was never an issue for anyone other than people purposely attempting to delegitimize him as president despite knowing full well he was as American as any other citizen.
Okay. Last try.

I AM NOT SAYING OBAMA WASN'T AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. I AM SAYING HIS BEING BORN OVERSEAS (as the question of his birth location has NOT been definitely settled) PUTS HIM IN A CITIZENSHIP CATEGORY WHERE HIS ELIGIBILITY TO HAVE BEEN ELECTED PRESIDENT IS NOT CLEAR.

You want to me to educate myself. Fair enough. But you need to do the same. And may I recommend you also try to do a better job reading and understanding the nuances in play in this and other issues. It does make for a better forum experience (I prefer it to trolling, but that's just me).

I have tried to give you the opportunity to respond to the issues yet you keep resorting to avoiding them and responding instead with calumny. Can't we do better? If not, then I must...

--- End of line (MCP)

Sapidus

Okay. Last try.

I AM NOT SAYING OBAMA WASN'T AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. I AM SAYING HIS BEING BORN OVERSEAS (as the question of his birth location has NOT been definitely settled) PUTS HIM IN A CITIZENSHIP CATEGORY WHERE HIS ELIGIBILITY TO HAVE BEEN ELECTED PRESIDENT IS NOT CLEAR.

You want to me to educate myself. Fair enough. But you need to do the same. And may I recommend you also try to do a better job reading and understanding the nuances in play in this and other issues. It does make for a better forum experience (I prefer it to trolling, but that's just me).

I have tried to give you the opportunity to respond to the issues yet you keep resorting to avoiding them and responding instead with calumny. Can't we do better? If not, then I must...

View attachment 139045

--- End of line (MCP)

While yes Hawaii is technically overseas it is still part of the united states.

There are no nuances at play. Just because it is over a sea from the rest of the US doesnt mean it is not part of the united states of america

What proof do you have that his birth location has not been settled? other than the fact that Trump claimed and continued to claim otherwise for the benefit of the GOP and himself

What exactly are you trying to say? and why?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't care what source you use but you should know that you are influenced it.

Liar ...... if you did not care, YOU would not constantly be screeching 'manipulated by Fox News ' you present some FACTS, Something Anything besides Trying to pass off YOUR OPINION as Fact

As in the case where you believed the headline despite the fact the resolution made no mention of Isreal and posted it as gospel.

speaking of manipulation a topic to fit a narrative
1) Trump Tweets Something - Progressives go about reading entrails Trump said something racist :cds:
2} Omar Introduces An Obviously PRO BDS Resolution - nuh-uh where did Omar Specifically;ly Mention Israel

This is how Fox News manipulates you

Pot Meet Kettle

Again the irony is overwhelming given you make assumptions about me based on random INTERNET posts .

I'll take the opinion of someone on the Committee over your nattering

Even Salon can see the resolution for what is is .........

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/19/il...ght-and-conflicted-democrats-moan-and-bicker/

The debate played out in the House Foreign Relations Committee, which was noteworthy because Republicans in Congress have called on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to strip Omar of her seat on the committee for months. The House will likely vote next week on the anti-BDS resolution, which has more than 336 co-sponsors and was coauthored by Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., who has smeared Omar over her criticism of Israel’s policies. It is part of a package of other Israel-related measures — including a resolution backing a two-state solution, which Rep. Omar supports. She also introduced a resolution that “affirms that all Americans have the right to participate in boycotts in pursuit of civil and human rights at home and abroad, as protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution.”

While it’s clearly in response to crackdowns on BDS, Omar’s resolution makes no mention of Israel or Palestine. Co-sponsored by fellow Squad member, Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., Omar’s measure identifies historical boycotts as constitutionally protected forms of expression to advance civil and human rights. It notes that in 1982, the Supreme Court held that engaging in a “nonviolent, politically motivated boycott” is free speech protected by the First Amendment.

• Wow