Aaaahhh I love youth in a bottle!!!

onebdzee

off the shelf
I haven't colored my hair in years.. I was kind of hoping that I'd get a cool grey streak one day, but I can't seem to cultivate more than three or four grey hairs:ohwell:

Maybe I"ll just dye it back to purple or something:shrug:

I'll donate some of mine for your cause

I have deceided that I am letting mine grow out to see how much of my natural color is left....it's a lot more than I thought

M

Mousebaby

I'll donate some of mine for your cause

I have deceided that I am letting mine grow out to see how much of my natural color is left....it's a lot more than I thought

:lmao: I tried that for a few months and realized I had more gray than my mother does and I was like OH HELL NO, so I started coloring my hair again. I still feel way too young inside to go gray. Some people can carry it off, but in my opinion with my natural hair color and the gray mixed in it, it made my hair look greasy and dirty. I did not like that at all! As long as I can get away with it and not look stupid I will color my hair. I refuse to get old! :lmao:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I colored mine silver with black streaks. Looks great and hasnt washed out now going on about 10 years.

W

Wenchy

:lmao: I tried that for a few months and realized I had more gray than my mother does and I was like OH HELL NO, so I started coloring my hair again. I still feel way too young inside to go gray. Some people can carry it off, but in my opinion with my natural hair color and the gray mixed in it, it made my hair look greasy and dirty. I did not like that at all! As long as I can get away with it and not look stupid I will color my hair. I refuse to get old! :lmao:

Agreed, and the color you used looks very nice...similar to what I did two years back.

I colored mine silver with black streaks. Looks great and hasnt washed out now going on about 10 years.

My sister kept trying to pluck out my black hairs Easter Sunday. I'm going to go all silver for her wedding so she will leave me alone.

onebdzee

off the shelf

Both my mom and grandmother started turning gray at 16(that's when I found my first one) they were pretty much gray at the ripe old age of 22....I am currenty 42 and it looks as though I am about 3/4 gray(head of the game)

I plan on going to see my mom this coming weekend and I will color before I go(I think) because she(who has never colored her hair) said that I have "to young of a face to be so gray"(and I look a lot like her) :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I dont want to alarm you but, while the hair really looks nice, I suspect they might have spilled something on your face, it looks like a big white blob.

M

missperky

I dont want to alarm you but, while the hair really looks nice, I suspect they might have spilled something on your face, it looks like a big white blob.

We can always count on you. :lmao:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
no before to show sorry, but here is the after.

What color is that? Can you use Nice and Easy if you don't have greys to cover up? My hair used to be that color naturally but for the last few years, the red is not as predominant and is more brown than red. Having kids really screwed with my hair. What was once nice and straight is now wavy. What was once pretty auburn hair is now slightly auburn hair. :sigh: