ABC so biased...look at this picture

Toxick

Splat
:confused: Care to elaborate Toxick? :lol:

I didn't write that.

Unless you think my "Johnny Newelpost" remark needs elaboration. I thought it was fairly self-explanatory.

Although honestly, I still don't think you're stupid - but for some reason, you're choosing to be pretty thickwitted about this topic.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I didn't write that.

Unless you think my "Johnny Newelpost" remark needs elaboration. I thought it was fairly self-explanatory.

Although honestly, I still don't think you're stupid - but for some reason, you're choosing to be pretty thickwitted about this topic.

That one. :lol: I assume it is meaning I'm being hardheaded?
I really do think that McCain looks fine there and think that ya'll are blowing something miniscule out of proportion...when some of you found then picture depicting McCain in a US military get-up and Obama in some...not-so-respectable clothing..OK

:smile:

Either both pictures are depicting one candidate better than the other, or both are "neutral".

Last edited:

This_person

I spend so little time on ABC. Just thought I would see what they may be "reporting". Look at the contrasting pictures of Obama and McCain. These guys call themselves "journalists". More like propaganda. :whistle:

What a sham the mainstream media has become.

If its been removed from the site you can check the attachment

ABC News: Online news, breaking news, feature stories and more
Their bias must have been too much for even them - or they were called out on it by advertisers or something.

Below is the pic there now

Last edited:

foodcritic

Their bias must have been too much for even them - or they were called out on it by advertisers or something.

Below is the pic there now

I am attaching both pics next to each other so the real contrasts can be seen

Attachments

• ohio_candidates2_081027_mn.jpg
    ohio_candidates2_081027_mn.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 32
  • ohio_candidates_081027_mn.jpg
    ohio_candidates_081027_mn.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 37

Toxick

Splat
(seriously though, can ya'll seriously say that the new one is really much of an improvement? :shrug: I think it's worse.)

He doesn't look all mavricky in the first one... He looks like Snidley Friggin' Whiplash lacking only a curly moustache for twirling and stovepipe top hat.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

He doesn't look all mavricky in the first one... He looks like Snidley Friggin' Whiplash lacking only a curly moustache for twirling and stovepipe top hat.

:duh: I disagree, but it is what it is :lol: I think he looks like he's respectfully watchng a US aircraft fly by, or possibly a flag being raised. :shrug:
Oh well.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
ironic that you guys can get so much from a simple picture of mccain, but not recognize "the hybrid" for blatant hate speech when it is used to describe Obama.

I believe we have adequately demonstrated that we hate you but not Obama. Is the racist?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I spend so little time on ABC. Just thought I would see what they may be "reporting". Look at the contrasting pictures of Obama and McCain. These guys call themselves "journalists". More like propaganda. :whistle:

What a sham the mainstream media has become.

If its been removed from the site you can check the attachment

ABC News: Online news, breaking news, feature stories and more

I don't even subject myself to the networks anymore. I'm much healthier as a result, I'm sure of it. :lmao: (saved me from buying many a new TV, too!)