Abortion: the Cheeto-in-Chief's post-truth universe

Starman

I find it very offensive that you speak of our President in such racist terminology. Making jokes about the color of his skin.

Do you find it OK that you can do this to Trump but, it was offensive to do it to Barrack or Michelle? Might want to follow your own party line regarding this...

Now, now. Here's a puppy and a blankie.

:patsonhead:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I find it very offensive that you speak of our President in such racist terminology. Making jokes about the color of his skin.

Do you find it OK that you can do this to Trump but, it was offensive to do it to Barrack or Michelle? Might want to follow your own party line regarding this...

El Bee, aka Starman, likes to think of himself as edgy, witty and urbane...all to an extreme degree shared by few other mortals. Ignore him and he'll go away.

Sapidus

It's different when one is born a certain color and one chooses to be a certain color

littlelady

God bless the USA

:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How is it that that abortion rights is a major Democrat rallying cry, and yet they don't know that late-term abortion is a thing?

MiddleGround

How is it that that abortion rights is a major Democrat rallying cry, and yet they don't know that late-term abortion is a thing?

The same reason it is ok to make fun of the color of Trump's skin but, it is racist to do the same to Barrack. It is only ok when it is in line with their beliefs (at that time)