Absurd or not...soon to be discussed...watch...

GregV814

slave cylinder/master cylinder
stars and bars
the word "field"
confederate statues
rename schools and federal buildings
"cotton pickin' minute"

Brutal racists stuff there: we must "DO SOMETHING"....

Don't you think its about time to re-name States???? I mean, come on man, what strikes angst in you when ALABAMA, GEORGIA, MISSISSIPPI, are mentioned??? Oh my goodness, Neil Young's song ..... I hear bull whips crackin'.... southern man....

Hijinx

Most of the things you mentioned are absurd, but when you look at the "woke" agenda what better word is there than absurd. It was absurd to cheat to get an old demented useless old senator and Willie Brown's mistress as President and VP, Pennsylvania was absurd whe they elected Fedderman, open borders is absurd.CRT and Transgender studies in elementary school is absurd. Allowing babies from failed abortions to lie on a table and die is absurd.
The list goes on and on. Half of the population of America is perpetuating the absurd.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
stars and bars
the word "field"
confederate statues
"cotton pickin' minute"

Don't you think its about time to re-name States???? I mean, come on man, what strikes angst in you when ALABAMA, GEORGIA, MISSISSIPPI, are mentioned??? Oh my goodness, Neil Young's song ..... I hear bull whips crackin'.... southern man....
Male and Female pipe fittings...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Dark matter bad. Dark energy good.

Black hole = Hole of No color.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Hey we fixed the NOTAMs system by changing the meaning from Notice To Airmen to Notice to Air Missions.
Pete knows how to fix an old, outdated and overloaded system, just make it gender neutral and the problem is solved.

NextJen

Raisin cane
We will no longer be able to call the holding tank for your RV a black tank. It must now always be called by its other familiar name, which you would know if you watched Christmas Vacation.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
We will no longer be able to call the holding tank for your RV a black tank. It must now always be called by its other familiar name, which you would know if you watched Christmas Vacation.
Oh, yes, and have they changed the name of the airplane’s black box yet? ( if so, I missed it, lol).

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

stars and bars
the word "field"
confederate statues
"cotton pickin' minute"

Homosexuals take offense to Maryland next.