Ac/Dc : 12/20/1981

P

Patch Tuesday

I think I might have gone to this AC/DC show, but I can't remember the exact date. Shoot, for that matter, I'm surprised I can even remember that decade.

Let's see, I went to:

Def Leppard
The Black and Blue Tour
Iron Maiden [a ton of times]-I loved when they brought out the 40 foot tall Eddie
The Who
Boston-Sammy Hager opened for them
Pat Travers
Rush
Sabbath with Ozzy
Sabbath with Ronnie-this might have been the black and blue tour???
Judas Priest-before Rob came out of the closet
Oh yeah and saw Twisted Sister at the Wax Museum.... A new band by the name of Queensryche opened for them. I wonder if those guys made it? They sounded pretty good. :whistle::eek:bviouslykidding:

It is getting hard to remember all this stuff...

Looking at your list, I realized Pat Travers played along with one of the bands I saw at the Cap Center. Might have been the Blackfoot and Molly Hatchet show...

I also completely forgot that I had seen Journey there as well...

I saw a bunch of concerts in Europe, which really messes up my ability to recall which ones I saw here...

:doh:

Cletus_Vandam

It is getting hard to remember all this stuff...

Looking at your list, I realized Pat Travers played along with one of the bands I saw at the Cap Center. Might have been the Blackfoot and Molly Hatchet show...

I also completely forgot that I had seen Journey there as well...

I saw a bunch of concerts in Europe, which really messes up my ability to recall which ones I saw here...

:doh:

Pat Travers opened for Bob Seger and the SBBand. They stunk, but I loved Pat. I won the tickets on the radio, that's the only reason I went.