Accepting The Candidate Challenge

BuddyLee said:
:yeahthat: I hope you have some good ideas to implement.

...and...

...how does one raise popcorn?:lmao:

Ah, now there's a non controversial question for me to answer! Popcorn is grwon pretty much like field corn. You plant it, cultivate it (at least back then we cultivated - prabably today you just spray herbicides on it), and harvest it. Our machine would pluck it still on the ears, and then we would feed the ears through a machine that stripped the kernals off. The final corn would be put in burlap or plastic bags, then off to the movie theatre!

Thanks for giving me a safe one to answer.

Kurt www.wolfgangcommissioner.com

R

residentofcre

ylexot said:
Lisa Simpson does not count. If they truly exist, they are extremely rare and I have never seen one.
They're children. You're not going to inspire them to learn by making school their job. You want them to learn, you have to show them why learning this stuff will be useful to them.
Then you would be wise to not call it a waste of time. Waste of time = eliminate it. Call it flawed and in need of change.

Want to go super-tech? How about a computer program that figures out a particular child's learning style and adjusts lessons to match. Each child can progress at their own pace. It could even be done at home. Just have school for Phys Ed and social interaction.

Your are probably right about the majority of what you said...

Calling the testing anything that would call for the complete elimination of the test may have been a fraudian slip... I don't like the testing but that doesn't mean it doesn't have some merit in some form...

I would want extra tech not super tech... :howdy: