St. Mary's Co. ACCIDENT ALERT: Three Notch Road at St. Andrews/Patuxent Beach Road. Accident involving a overturned tractor trailer. NB 235 is shut down.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Attachments

• 1582132318777.png
    1582132318777.png
    928.4 KB · Views: 778

nobody really

I need a nap
oh, and now there is a disable vehicle on the solomons bridge. you guys down there are in for some fun this afternoon, hope it doesn't rain that will really make traffic suck

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Just got an alert saying there is a disabled car on the bridge now too. :ohwell:
oh, and now there is a disable vehicle on the solomons bridge. you guys down there are in for some fun this afternoon, hope it doesn't rain that will really make traffic suck
And now there is a disabled vehicle on the TJ bridge. :jameo:
Jinx! I have no idea what is going on today, but people were driving insanely this morning. Lots of road rage and I saw several near accidents.

MiddleGround

Eyewitnesses on the scene say that the truck driver was making a LH turn onto NB 235 from St. Andrews and was blowing through the Red light. Too much speed and ended up tipping it over.

May have lost in Final Jeopardy but... still good to know I wasn't far off and it was caused by good ole' SOMD driving azzhattery :yay:

nobody really

I need a nap
Eyewitnesses on the scene say that the truck driver was making a LH turn onto NB 235 from St. Andrews and was blowing through the Red light. Too much speed and ended up tipping it over.

May have lost in Final Jeopardy but... still good to know I wasn't far off and it was caused by good ole' SOMD driving azzhattery :yay:
dayum, that could've been a real cluster f*ck

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'll take "Azzhat racing up the merge lane and cutting the tractor trailer off while attempting to merge from Rt4 to NB 235" for $500... Alex
No, I;ll take wide load with heavy equipment made right turn a little too fast and the load (CG) took him over.
Saw it, truck looked like it was turning off 4, and there was a big yellow piece of heavy equipment on it's side by the corner.