Accident on Route 4

beamher

seen 2 accidents this weekend

1) friday night at the wawa where 5 and 235 splits; had to sit for awhile.

2) saturday afternoon -- around 3ish, northbound 235, forgot exact area, had to sit just a few before that let us pass. but they were cutting the driver door.

:shrug: i'm starting to see and hear about some serious accidents; hope everyone is o.k. :flowers:

Last edited:

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Grill SGT BBQ said:
Just to get the story straight, my wife and niece traveling south on 4 driving a black Nitro was struck by a silver PT cruiser that was traveling North. The driver of the PT Cruiser who was DRUNK crossed over the medium into south bound traffic striking my wifes vehicle head on. my wife and niece survived the accident by the grace of GOD, the person who hit my wife was a naval personel from pax river. who was in serious critical condition an was taken to washington hospital center where he is expexted to live. so for all those out there this is the real story. People do drive at all times of hours not just idiots as posted. The drunk drivers are the idiots

I hope your wife and niece are okay. Please let us know how they are doing. My husband said it looked really bad. He was out that time of morning because people do work on Saturday mornings.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
purplepassion said:
I hope your wife and niece are okay. Please let us know how they are doing. My husband said it looked really bad. He was out that time of morning because people do work on Saturday mornings.

Yup I am always on the roads in the early morning hours going to work.

AA996

I drove past this accident before any police/EMS were there. It looked bad, the Nitro didn't have much of anything forward of the firewall. I'm glad to hear that everyone survived. It was a crazy morning, an hour later when I was in DC there was a car fully engulfed on 295 by the Navy Yard.

And yes, I was driving to work!

B

Big Fatty

Grill SGT BBQ said:
Just to get the story straight, my wife and niece traveling south on 4 driving a black Nitro was struck by a silver PT cruiser that was traveling North. The driver of the PT Cruiser who was DRUNK crossed over the medium into south bound traffic striking my wifes vehicle head on. my wife and niece survived the accident by the grace of GOD, the person who hit my wife was a naval personel from pax river. who was in serious critical condition an was taken to washington hospital center where he is expexted to live. so for all those out there this is the real story. People do drive at all times of hours not just idiots as posted. The drunk drivers are the idiots

AMEN

Rael

Supper's Ready
5 or 6 car pile up on Route 4 this morning, just as you enter the narrows north of Talbot Rd. Looked like the domino effect, front guy hits the brakes and the others follow suit for being too close... Didn't look like anyone was hurt.