Acosta Asks Trump Why Americans Are ‘Upset’ With Him. Trump Slams Him.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump replied:

It will go away, and I do want them to stay calm, and we are doing a great job. If you look at those individual statements, they’re all true. Stay calm. It will go away. You know it is going away and it will go away and we’ll have a great victory. And its people like you and CNN that say things like that — that’s why people just don’t want to listen to CNN any more. You could ask a normal question; the statements I made are — I want to keep the country calm.

I don’t want panic in the country; I could cause panic much better than even you; I could make you look like a minor-league player. But you know, I don’t want to do that. I want to have our country be calm and strong and fight and win. And it will go away. And it is incredible the job that all of these people are doing, putting them all together, the job that they are doing. I am very proud of the job that they’re doing, that Mike Pence is doing, that the task force has done, that Honeywell and Procter & Gamble and Mike and all of these people have done. I’m very proud; it’s almost a miracle, and it is, the way it’s all come together, and instead of asking a nasty, snarky question like that, you should ask a real question, and other than that I’m gonna go to somebody else.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...-americans-are-upset-with-him-trump-slams-him

herb749

There's one each day that asks something. Maybe they draw straws. Then if they don't get the response they want, the next reporter with a question gives the mic back to them. Gotta get that sound bite.