Addicted to GTOger Tow Aways

That site was the first place I had ever seen the auto-loader in action. I am so impressed with the way that thing works.

Auntie Biache'

That site was the first place I had ever seen the auto-loader in action. I am so impressed with the way that thing works.

I had never seen it, either. Love it! I also like the other stuff they use, and that it's legal for them to break into the vehicle. The best part, though...when they use two trucks at a time and assist each other.

Grumpy

Used to see those tow trucks operate all the time in DC when the parking around the mall expired at 4pm for rush hour on Independence, Constitution avenues. They were quick and didn't really give a damn if they bumped another car out of the way.

Auntie Biache'

We've had parking issues with a well know contractor across the street from us. They don't have enough parking spaces for the employees, so there certainly isn't enough parking for their guests. I went to their door one day and asked them if they'd please notify all of their employees that we were not parking for their company. The guy that answered the door was rude, and practically slammed the door in my face. Well, if you know me, it's game on. I started doing research on the parking laws on private property, all the while putting notes under the wipers. I thought with enough notes, that word would get around, but apparently they thought I was just playing. We put the signs up that were made by the towing company, and now the *******s won't park over here. I was really looking forward to the local show.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'd rather watch bum fights. Chuck E Cheeze birthday parties are high on the confrontation meter. Another guilty video pleasure is watching criminals get payback while committing crimes. Seems everyone in Brazil is packing.