Adding yogurt? Opinions please!

S

Sunkist

Thanks! I finally figured out today why he is limping, he bruised his front right hoof so i plan on keeping him on the asprin until it goes away and will be geting probios and a joint supplement when I go to elams over the weekend. Any suggestions for a supplement?

fredsaid2

Thanks! I finally figured out today why he is limping, he bruised his front right hoof so i plan on keeping him on the asprin until it goes away and will be geting probios and a joint supplement when I go to elams over the weekend. Any suggestions for a supplement?

Check the Smart-Pak matrixes. They do a nice job of side-by-side comparisons to help you choose.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sunkist I've used Joint Combo | About Farnam for my OTTB with thin soles. Robin at Canter Lope can get it in for you. The large tub last 2 or 3 months and you get more for your money.

Hopefully the bruise won't turn into an abcess. My farrier uses a product from Vettec Vettec Hoof Care Products that has really helped protect her thin soles. Tried the regular pads with shoes, but didn't help like the Equi-Pak product did. :yahoo: