Admiral Ends Career as Liar.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
IG: 3-star lied about sex in the White House

"Vice Adm. John Stufflebeem seemed to have it all. He rose from deck seaman to a Naval Academy football star whose punting prowess earned him the nickname “Boomer” and a part-time practice gig with the Detroit Lions.

He opted to fly jets instead, logging more than 4,000 hours in several different aircraft, won plum assignments and became a Navy star. As a commander, Stufflebeem was a military aide to President George H.W. Bush, and after rising to flag rank, was the public face of the Afghanistan war as he briefed reporters from the podium at the Pentagon while serving as deputy director of global operations on the Joint Staff.

He went on to command 6th Fleet and, last year, became director of the Navy Staff. A fourth star was all but assured.

And then it all began to unravel.

In January, an anonymous letter revealed an 18-year-old secret that Stufflebeem thought was long buried and forgotten. The letter accused Stufflebeem of carrying on an eight-month affair with a female State Department staffer while the two were assigned to the White House in 1990."

IG: 3-star lied about sex in the White House - Navy News, opinions, editorials, news from Iraq, photos, reports - Navy Times

MMDad

Lem Putt
Big deal. They had sex.

If that's all he did, we probably never would have heard about it. What's more important is what he did afterward: he lied about it.

He's also quite a s***-head:

then a 37-year-old commander, pretended to be a widower, telling the woman that his wife had died of breast cancer and that he was raising his two children on his own,

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
If that's all he did, we probably never would have heard about it. What's more important is what he did afterward: he lied about it.

He's also quite a s***-head:

I totally agree. I wanted a response from nhboy. If it's private and only about sex (Bubba's defense anyone?) it's okay. But a Naval Officer, oh, no! The sky is falling.

We're all human, folks screw up. I just wanted our 'news' poster to defend his choice of posts. If he can't, well, I guess it's hard to have an opinion until the talking points come out a day later. Just another Troll.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I totally agree. I wanted a response from nhboy. If it's private and only about sex (Bubba's defense anyone?) it's okay. But a Naval Officer, oh, no! The sky is falling.

We're all human, folks screw up. I just wanted our 'news' poster to defend his choice of posts. If he can't, well, I guess it's hard to have an opinion until the talking points come out a day later. Just another Troll.
He's never defended anything he posts. As long as it is negative about the military or the country, he will post it. It's all I expect from him.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
He's never defended anything he posts. As long as it is negative about the military or the country, he will post it. It's all I expect from him.

You mean this guy?....

Attachments

• Annoyboy.jpg
    Annoyboy.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 63

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
then a 37-year-old commander, pretended to be a widower, telling the woman that his wife had died of breast cancer and that he was raising his two children on his own,
:shrug: When I was in Korea, I was a helicopter pilot :lol:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
:shrug: When I was in Korea, I was a helicopter pilot :lol:

Tell me what years, and which company to which you were assigned, then I'll verify.

Otherwise, you be like Bubba's brother, distilling the moonshine and asking Jeffy to run it for ya! :razz:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I wish I could screw up and someone would force me to quit my job and force me to accept a two stars retirement..

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I wish I could screw up and someone would force me to quit my job and force me to accept a two stars retirement..

Exactly, other than being personally embarrassed, this guy is in the clear. Gosh, don't ask me who I boinked 12 years ago (I really was single, REALLY). Hell, Hillary said over 55 times "I can't recall" events that were only three years old!

I guess a man's personal parts have a memory longer than Shillary's "female" parts!

Oh, wait a minute, this is a no shizzer! It was May 12, 1997, I was in Baltimore and this buxom blonde with the most humongous .......