Adult Female Cat available for adoption

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Had I known you were so cat savvy sooner, I might have tried to talk you into the very shy Russian Blue looking gal.

I have no doubt that you can handle fur balls, and you may be right about her name changing, but she does look like a princess albeit a chubby one lol.

Was great to meet you, and you seem to have a really good heart. I feel good about Prinna being in good hands.

This was her face when we started our journey to you ......

View attachment 100129

AWWW... She said, "I don't know what I've done to be held in captivity and whisked away so abruptly. Will life never settle down? I am SO MAD at people in general right now..."

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
When her prior owner brought her to us, she said Prinna was mad at her for putting her in the crate. Poor Prinna. Hopefully life will settle down into a normal routine now.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I saw some great views today in my travels, and the trip across the bridge wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

ForumRunner_20131020_213446.jpg

ForumRunner_20131020_213516.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Princess is here and is hiding between my desk and the wall for now. When she gets tired of the dusty dark she'll make another appearance. Even in abject panic, locked in my tiny bathroom with me just after arriving, she was purring and rubbing all over my legs. She was also quite vocal, showing her Siamese side. She said, "I'm TERRIFIED! I need a MAN! And, why'd you have to have a DOG?! I'm so relieved that he didn't look at me as if I were his next meal. Dogs are like that, you know. I DO hope you will feed me well; as you can see, I'm fairly wasting away!" (If she were a human woman she'd be wearing size 18).

Princess may be dubbed with a new name soon. She will let me know if she wants it changed, and will give me the appropriate hints.

So anyway, after the house quiets down, I'm sure she'll cautiously go exploring. She'll be expecting to be put in a cage, and will be somewhat surprised to find that there is no cage in her future. Of course, she'll hide the surprise and won't ask about the cage idea. She won't be wanting to give me any ideas.

It is time for Mr. Mouse to be afraid. Very, very afraid.

You don't know what a TINY bathroom is unless you saw the one I had in a rental house I was in for over a year - OMG you literally could sit on the commode and brush your teeth in the sink while soaking your feel in the tub - no lying! Anyone over 150 lbs probably couldn't even fit in that bathroom. When I saw that bathroom it would have been a deal breaker for me but I was there because I had my animals also (that were allowed), so they were more important to me than the size of the bathroom.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
For those of you who didn't see the thread yet, RailRoad is leaving the area for a new job in Texas. He is unable to take Prinna the beautiful adult female kitty with him. This is the time when adopting from a rescue comes into play as we will accept her back. Right now we have over 10 cats in foster care awaiting adoption, so we have no space for Prinna unless we put her in a cage, which we hope will be a last resort.

If anyone could foster her while we look for a home, please PM me. I have also sent email to the former owner to let them know she is homeless again, hoping she may know someone in this area that can take her, even if temporarily. I feel awful for Prinna to have to be uprooted again, but things happen.

Right now is a time for us to band together to help Prinna, not to bash owners who give up their pets, or why they do it. Right now Prinna needs us to help her find a forever home where she can feel comfortable, safe, and loved.