Adult Halloween party?

D

dems4me

Just wondering? Are there any adult Halloween parties going on tonight? I'm used to going to those every year but lost touch with my friend that usually hosts these things.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
dems4me said:
Just wondering? Are there any adult Halloween parties going on tonight? I'm used to going to those every year but lost touch with my friend that usually hosts these things.
Nope, stay home, in fact, grab a noose and hang out!

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
By "adult", do you mean like nekkid, orgy type parties where a witch boinks Frankenstein and a mummy?? :confused:

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
By "adult", do you mean like nekkid, orgy type parties where a witch boinks Frankenstein and a mummy?? :confused:

No,:roflmao: just where adults dress up and hang out and drink, mingle and have fun :shrug:

D

dems4me

Actually for the past few years, I always thought it'd be a good idea to host a somd forumite party and everyone dress like their Avs :lol:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
dems4me said:

Adult Halloween Party?

Adult... As like used in "Adult Movie"?

Kinky.

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
No,:roflmao: just where adults dress up and hang out and drink, mingle and have fun, and later when we're all drunked up, get nekkid and jump into a pile. :shrug:
That's what I thought.

MMDad

Lem Putt
dems4me said:
Actually for the past few years, I always thought it'd be a good idea to host a somd forumite party and everyone dress like their Avs :lol:
Would you dress up as a pussy?

K

Kain99

Nekkid Pile Jumping... Now there's an idea! Throw something together real quick Dems!

D

dems4me

Kain99 said:
Nekkid Pile Jumping... Now there's an idea! Throw something together real quick Dems!

Ughhh... if only I had this idea weeks ago and could have planned. I know, I'll ask Larry if me and about 6 friends can come over to Vria's house! :yay:

:lol:

j/k larry (lymi :huggy:)

K

Kain99

dems4me said:
Ughhh... if only I had this idea weeks ago and could have planned. I know, I'll ask Larry if me and about 6 friends can come over to Vria's house! :yay:

:lol:

j/k larry (lymi :huggy:)
I can be nekkid in 0.5 seconds! :lmao:

D

dems4me

Kain99 said:
I can be nekkid in 0.5 seconds! :lmao:

If I use my latest Grill Blastomatic 2006 concoction with 7 and half squirts of condensed air, I can beat that by 4 tenths of a second :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
dems4me said:

I went to one last night in Town creek and going to another in Ridge.

I think a forumite costume party would have been a great idea. Maybe somebody will host one next year. :smile: