Adult Halloween party?

K

Kain99

dems4me said:
If I use my latest Grill Blastomatic 2006 concoction with 7 and half squirts of condensed air, I can beat that by 4 tenths of a second :biggrin:
Don't Believe Ya..... Prove It! :killingme

K

Kain99

Dems... Since this is just gonna be one big nekkid pig pile, why not rent a hotel room and let the fun commence? :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Actually for the past few years, I always thought it'd be a good idea to host a somd forumite party and everyone dress like their Avs :lol:
I love that idea. :lol: I can't wait to see BadGirl. :drool:

D

dems4me

K_Jo said:
I love that idea. :lol: I can't wait to see BadGirl. :drool:

I just can't wait until we show up at Vria's house all dressed up as our av's and give her the bad dream about work come true sort of thing. :killingme:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanny Pam

dems4me said:
Ughhh... if only I had this idea weeks ago and could have planned. I know, I'll ask Larry if me and about 6 friends can come over to Vria's house! :yay:

:lol:

j/k larry (lymi :huggy:)

:Holy Crap!!!! :yikes: Did you just say that! :yikes: Thats so damn funny!

Nanny Pam

dems4me said:
I just can't wait until we show up at Vria's house all dressed up as our av's and give her the bad dream about work come true sort of thing. :killingme:
The Old Woman who lived in a shoe> Thats an easy one for me.

Nanny Pam

Kain99 said:
Dems... Since this is just gonna be one big nekkid pig pile, why not rent a hotel room and let the fun commence? :lmao:
No....lets all go to Larry & Vrai's. I'm sure it will be ok. I did get my chores done today. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
No....lets all go to Larry & Vrai's. I'm sure it will be ok. I did get my chores done today. :shrug:

Me too!! I and I didn't have to get asked or get grounded or anything :shrug: :boredmommylovesmebest!!!: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kain99

vanbells said:
WTF?! You should have it for another hour since we get an extra hour of sleep. :killingme
Oh! They are still going! I peter out early. :lmao:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
dems4me said:
Actually for the past few years, I always thought it'd be a good idea to host a somd forumite party and everyone dress like their Avs :lol:

I look just like my av.:shrug: