Adult Softball

swm462

Are there any adult softball leagues in southern Maryland? I saw that there is one, but it looks like spring sign ups ended a couple of days ago. Are their any other leagues around? The closer to North Beach, the better. Thanks!

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
In St. Mary's Co. there is a womens leauge 18+ for slow pitch compitition and an over 30 womens leauge for slow pitch fun, also a co-ed church slow pitch leauge for fun. Don't know about the mens leaugues, someone else will have to let you know about that.
I played for many years in the regular league before switching over to the over 30 league. This will be my second year in over 30 years that I will not be playing. Slipped disc's and sliding into bases do not go well together:( I miss softball...

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Aps is probably laughing because that's like asking does a cat have climbing gear (especially in St. Mary's Co.). There are men's softball leagues. Slow pitch and young men's. Most have already turned in their roster. I believe they are allowed to pick up players at the halfway point. Not exactly sure when that is. Not usually hard to find someone who plays that will know the deal about pick ups. Hubby plays/coaches but he's on travel so I can't ask him right now.

J

JustinB

I would also like to find a mens league (baseball or softball) near Dunkirk if anyone has any information.

Danny218

Charles County Team

I run a Charles County team in La Plata on Monday nights. We play double-headers at 6:30/7:30 or 8:30/9:30. If you're interested in playing, let me know. I am particularly interested in recruiting a pitcher.

Dan
ohiodan66@yahoo.com