Advertising

You really shouldn't humor her. She is just being plain nasty and hardheaded and now I'm starting to think Phyxius and her are also aliases of Appyday.
I know Paso is appy, but I never thought Phyxius was her...:eyebrow: Be patient with her... sometimes she acts out. :ohwell:

Giddy up!

You really shouldn't humor her. She is just being plain nasty and hardheaded and now I'm starting to think Phyxius and her are also aliases of Appyday.

Phyxious is not a alias of appyday...or paso..I know her personally. And anyone else in here also knows phyx is not paso.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I know. But what I'm asking is if she considers people answering a question regarding a service/product advertising. So, in my example with the thread involving myself; should I not have answered publically without first posting a classified ad?

I'd never start my own thread about my photography, a horse for sale, a stud fee, etc. But, if someone posted a thread asking me, I'd tell them (as I did the other day). I just want to make sure that is OK before I continue to do so.

She said "stud fee" *snicker*

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

You know I hate you right....

Who the hell are you talking to??

193313216-M.jpg

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Look at the PM I got

well techno and itsbob are being not so funny...they called you a whore...or us..you know them too? I just was reading a thread the other day and peeps were advertising there houses for sale...im looking at the thread.. cause i swear vrai was in that thread and never said a thing.

Techno you call me a whore you crazy biatch?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
So what you are saying is.. I can't advertise my 4 year old Appoloosa(sp?), that I want $9,000 for in here, that I should by a classified ad first, then provide a link in here for the horse I'm selling for $9000 OBO??

But would it be ok to post my number in here like this.. (301)867-5309, so they can ask me about the classified ad??

Is that what you are sayin??

Just trying to get my facts straight..

:pete: I may be blonde, but I'm not that stupid. :lmao: But, since her post re:advertising was JUST reposted and I had JUST technically advertised by answering a question I wanted to make sure her comment was not directed at me.

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

You're joking, right? Like Paso would create a whole other life by starting a business and two websites about photography under an assumed name -(Christina Dale).

:otter:

Loper

Animal Poor!
:pete: I may be blonde, but I'm not that stupid. :lmao: But, since her post re:advertising was JUST reposted and I had JUST technically advertised by answering a question I wanted to make sure her comment was not directed at me.

I think it was directed towards me... :whistle: oops:lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:popcorn:
And 'bored' mommy has deleted posts talking about stuff for sale, when there WAS a classified ad paid for too...so post a linkie to your paid in full classified ad when you post something.

PS Paso i'm going out to collect nuts 'specially for you tomorrow. :biggrin: