Advise to Obama

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
So this Dork dailyck1 thinks because he can't stand on his own words he wants to challenge me on who makes more money. :lmao: IDIOT!!!

Even though you are a defense lobbyist I stillmake more money than you fuk

I wonder when I became a defense lobbyist??? :eyebrow:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
18% hell CC Companies are already charging 25% or higher

I have 2 cards that are way lower than 18% -the 2nd one I only got so I could earn points. I don't carry a balance month-to-month anyway, so the interest rate doesn't matter.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Your ####ing kidding me no one cares he is half black?
complete bull####, most people, esp here on this board see a ###### going to tell them
what to do

Get a grip or slow down on those monster brewski's you're inhaling. It's still early yet.

If this is the drivel you spout when just getting a buzz on, you must be hell on wheels when tanked!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Get a grip or slow down on those monster brewski's you're inhaling. It's still early yet.

If this is the drivel you spout when just getting a buzz on, you must be hell on wheels when tanked!

The dude rather disappeared for the past 15 hours or so once challenged to back up his statements.

Vince

Expanding oil drilling: Both opposed ANWR and other drilling efforts.
Global Warming: Both say it's man-made and want to "fix" it.
Gun Control: Both proclaim to be gun supporters, but both are willing to accept "reasonable" gun control laws.Judges: Obama will appoint more Bader-Ginzbergs while McCain will appoint more Day O'Connors.
Taxes: They both opposed the Bush tax cuts.
Borders/Immigration: They both favor open borders and amnesty.
Wrong. McCain is two faced because he says one thing to the NRA and votes another way. Obama is definitely not pro-gun. He wanted to ban all semi-automantic weapons period. Didn't care what they were, just ban them. You can't trust this guy either. Two faced liar.

As a state legislator in Illinois, Obama supported banning the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic firearms, increasing state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms and requiring manufacturers to provide child-safety locks with firearms. He supported a "ban" on the sale and possession of handguns on a political questionnaire lacking specific guidelines. In 1999, he urged prohibiting the operation of any gun store within five miles of a school or park, which according to pro-gun advocates would eliminate gun stores from most of the inhabited portion of the United States. He sponsored a bill in 2000 limiting handgun purchases to one per month
And what did he think that would do??? Take guns out of the reach of school kids??? That's plain stupid. If a kid wants a gun, they're going to find a way to get one.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thank...

The fact you're missing is that some people actually want that. They are not voting for him because they don't realize what he stands for; they are voting for him because they know perfectly well what his position is.

...you very much.

PS: Barrack Hussein Obama is not running against Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If...

Your ####ing kidding me no one cares he is half black?
complete bull####, most people, esp here on this board see a ###### going to tell them
what to do

...memory serves, the race issue in it's most vulgar form came up the DEMOCRATS primary.

Further, most people on this board have been dreaming of Condi Rice running for over a year now. She is most decidedly a black American.

The bigots and sexists and racists are in the other party. I will admit that the homophobes are on here. :lmao:

This_person

...memory serves, the race issue in it's most vulgar form came up the DEMOCRATS primary.

Further, most people on this board have been dreaming of Condi Rice running for over a year now. She is most decidedly a black American.

The bigots and sexists and racists are in the other party. I will admit that the homophobes are on here. :lmao:
Steele was a hell of a good candidate for us, too. He or Condi would be a great addition to the McCain ticket as VP, (or better as a pair themselves!)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Steele was a hell of a good candidate for us, too. He or Condi would be a great addition to the McCain ticket as VP, (or better as a pair themselves!)

:yay: Count me in for either one or both, also!

(btw, Steele was just on FNC)