AFC Championship Game

Otter

Nothing to see here
Now we have 2 weeks of the media overplaying 2 black coaches in the superbowl. They are football coaches, get over the color!! The majority of football fans don't give a chit about color.

mainman

Set Trippin
otter said:
Now we have 2 weeks of the media overplaying 2 black coaches in the superbowl. They are football coaches, get over the color!! The majority of football fans don't give a chit about color.
:lmao:

One of the best games I have ever seen....

Right up there with the Frank Reich playoff game! :yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
They put up a shot of Manning, sitting on the sideline, not wanting to watch the play, but he raises his head at the last second and he goes ballistic!

And the crowd goes wild!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
otter said:

:yay: That was pretty much the first words out of the commentators mouths after the Colts won was it was two black coaches in the Super Bowl. :ohwell:

AndyMarquisLIVE

jazz lady said:
:yay: That was pretty much the first words out of the commentators mouths after the Colts won was it was two black coaches in the Super Bowl. :ohwell:

If they say they're the first black coaches to go to the Super Bowl one more time, I'm throwing the TV out the window...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I'm thinking if you were prone to nailbiting, well, the last 3 and 1/2 minutes of that game would have had you staring down at the nubs of what you used to call nails!I could not sit for the last minute of it. I had to get up and stand in front of the TV! :lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Penn said:
I'm thinking if you were prone to nailbiting, well, the last 3 and 1/2 minutes of that game would have had you staring down at the nubs of what you used to call nails!I could not sit for the last minute of it. I had to get up and stand in front of the TV! :lmao:

Nailbiting, I was down to the BONE! And since my TV is my computer, I was right up on it. I recorded the final moments, uploading now.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Penn said:

And I'll bet you were standing there yelling at the set. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Indy slays...

...their demon. WOW.

I could not believe they stopped running the ball their 2 possesions before the winning TD drive.

Belichick and his crew deserve huge credit for being just so tenacious the last 6 years.

That place was a morgue after Samuels scored on the pic. I thought Indy was done and early second half, even after the opening TD drive I just couldn't picture NE losing a game they lead 21-6 at the half.

Fun, fun game to watch!

meangirl

Nice lady!
Penn said:

I did too! Excellent game. :yahoo:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
jazz lady said:
And I'll bet you were standing there yelling at the set. :lmao:

Hahahahah! I'm sure my neighbors heard me yell: "I'll be damned!" :killingme

Honestly, I'm not a huge Indy fan, but I do think that Manning should get a shot at the Superbowl.

And he's got it!

Too true about the sports news media types - they'll drive this fact of the first 2 black head coaches going to the Superbowl into the ground. :ohwell:

Oh well, that's why we have remote controls..........