AFC/NFC Championship Games?

RangerJohn

That Nike commercial was the hoot of the weekend.....I was wondering for a moment on how the TV had switched itself over to Fox Sports World. And I love the closing line....."There he goes! Like a bull with gas!" Kinda makes you wonder what they've got up their sleeve for this coming Sunday

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: color of jersey rules

Originally posted by SeaRide
How does it work for which team to wear their colors during SuperBowl? Who wears the white jersey while the other wears the full team color?

I could have done some research but want to see if anyone knows by heart?

Oakland Raiders is really something when it comes to numbers of penalties and still win. :biggrin: I like watching what the Raiders fans looks like. Reminds me of Halloween nights.
Jersey selection, I believe, is based on the conference that the field hosting the game is in. Since it is at San Diego, an AFC team, the AFC representative (Oakland) should wear the home field jerseys.

SeaRide

Re: Re: color of jersey rules

Originally posted by Ken King
Jersey selection, I believe, is based on the conference that the field hosting the game is in. Since it is at San Diego, an AFC team, the AFC representative (Oakland) should wear the home field jerseys.
That is the same thing my friend told me yesterday. If that is the case, we will be watching "black" team vs "white" team.. get it? Black jersey(AFC-Oakland Raiders) vs. White jersey (NFC - Tampa Bay Bucaneers) How about that?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: color of jersey rules

Originally posted by SeaRide
That is the same thing my friend told me yesterday. If that is the case, we will be watching "black" team vs "white" team.. get it? Black jersey(AFC-Oakland Raiders) vs. White jersey (NFC - Tampa Bay Bucaneers) How about that?
:biggrin: Would you rather them play "shirts and skins"!?!
:razz2: penn

SeaRide

Re: Re: color of jersey rules

Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: Would you rather them play "shirts and skins"!?!
:razz2: penn
I didn't say that. If you like to watch them wearing only shirts then it's fine by me but I won't join with you.
:razz2: