Affliction MMA is going down the drain

Larry Gude

Strung Out
........maybe not but you would think he would want to prove to himself that he's the best. If I thought I was the best in the world at something and someone else stepped up claiming to be the best in the world, I would want to challenge that person, if for nothing else just to prove to myself that I was the best.

But, at some point, at some age, you'd just know you're the best or at least care a lot less. Fedor is 33 and he's unbeaten. He has torn apart and dominated everyone thrown in his face. No contest.

MMA is incredibly dangerous and Brock has the ability to cripple Fedor or anyone else. We, as fans, know that no one is invincible. Even Anderson Silva is gonna lose some day. I'm just suggesting that, at this point, Fedor doesn't care anymore and he knows that he can not go in there with that mindset.

I'd love to see Fedor/Lesnor. However, if I'm Fedor, Lesnor needs to go get some fights under his belt to even earn stepping in the ring with me.

thurley42

HY;FR
But, at some point, at some age, you'd just know you're the best or at least care a lot less. Fedor is 33 and he's unbeaten. He has torn apart and dominated everyone thrown in his face. No contest.

MMA is incredibly dangerous and Brock has the ability to cripple Fedor or anyone else. We, as fans, know that no one is invincible. Even Anderson Silva is gonna lose some day. I'm just suggesting that, at this point, Fedor doesn't care anymore and he knows that he can not go in there with that mindset.

I'd love to see Fedor/Lesnor. However, if I'm Fedor, Lesnor needs to go get some fights under his belt to even earn stepping in the ring with me.

actually Fedor is 30-1. he lost a fight in 2000 because of a cut...he dodged a punch and got caught with an elbow..which was illegal in Rings but since it was a tourney and he couldn't go on, Koshaka got the win..

I'm completely with you.....I don't care how many WWE retreads are swinging on Lesnar's OO's, you need a little more street cred than 4 or 5 fights before getting in the ring with Fedor....he's fought bigger people....(Choi Hong-man is 7'2" 367 lbs...tapped 1:54 in the 1st) he's fought more gifted Nogeura, Crop Cop...He's been stunned, knocked down, and beaten..but the guy is like a robot...his record speak for itself....

And you are right about one thing....Silva is gonna lose Aug. 8th! (probably not really but Forrest has shocked people before)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
actually Fedor is 30-1. he lost a fight in 2000 because of a cut...he dodged a punch and got caught with an elbow..which was illegal in Rings but since it was a tourney and he couldn't go on, Koshaka got the win..
)

I was wondering anyone was gonna point that out. Fedor was well on his way to taking that guy apart in every vid I've seen of it. Agreed?

:buddies: