• Nope... I just refuse to vote for a black man

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Nope... I figure they'll loose but I'm voting Obama/Biden anyway

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

residentofcre

It occurs to me that people on the forum are usually Republicans...

I'm wondering if there aren't a few of us who will actually be voting for Obama/Biden and acting surprised if they win.

Pete

Repete

I'm wondering if there aren't a few of us who will actually be voting for Obama/Biden and acting surprised if they win.

Why did you put the "I can see Alaska" slight in Palin's choice, but didn't add any slights to anyone else's?

R

residentofcre

Why did you put the "I can see Alaska" slight in Palin's choice, but didn't add any slights to anyone else's?

'cause I thought it was funny!

I think having another Clinton in the Whitehouse would be better!

Then again... If Clinton was the new VP... Obama would be too busy watching his own back [and diving at every click that sounded like a gun] to run the country....

I tried to be a Republican [backed the ban on partial birth abortion] but just could stand the other 99% of the garbage they spew.... Back to my roots... call me Pro-Life Democrat....:coffee:

Three cheers for SNL .... go Tina....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I tried to be a Republican [backed the ban on partial birth abortion] but just could stand the other 99% of the garbage they spew.... Back to my roots... call me Pro-Life Democrat....:coffee:

What's the other 99% they spew that you disagree with?

Or is it just that ONE "I'm pro life"

Pete

Repete

Then again... If Clinton was the new VP... Obama would be too busy watching his own back [and diving at every click that sounded like a gun] to run the country....

I knew you were no Republican from the begining. About time you finally admitted it. Glad the voters of Calvert avoided a huge mistake.

Otter

Nothing to see here

:whichwayisthewindblowing:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I guess the non-stop 20 Obama adds an hour on TV is actually working?

Amazing how many votes someone can buy if they put their mind to it.

You go ahead and vote for who the media has chosen for you, and I'll vote for who I feel should be chosen.

R

residentofcre

Will do....

And if mine wins... will you be acting surprised?

:popcorn: