• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxick

Splat
I am not a Republican.

I am voting for McCain/Palin.

It's not a vote for McCain or Palin.
It's not a vote against Obama or Biden.

It's a vote to annoy the media who paint Obama as some sort of a Messiah figure, and try to demonize McCain and Palin with every fiber of their existence.

Plus, I'm not big on a Marxist in the White House, so maybe it is a little bit of a vote against Obamasky.

SShewbert

What love is all about
I am not registered as a Republican. I will not be voting for either as far as it goes for now. Therefore I can not vote because you did not give that option.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I'm a registered Republican, though I fit more in line with the Libertarian Party.

If it wasn't going to be a close race, I wouldn't vote for McCain. Unfortunately, that's the downside of a two-party system. I'd LOVE to see more parties take a piece of what's going on. I'd LOVE to see more than two sets of options for the masses. I'd LOVE to see a higher likely hood of people thinking outside of the box.

SShewbert

What love is all about
I'm a registered Republican, though I fit more in line with the Libertarian Party.

If it wasn't going to be a close race, I wouldn't vote for McCain. Unfortunately, that's the downside of a two-party system. I'd LOVE to see more parties take a piece of what's going on. I'd LOVE to see more than two sets of options for the masses. I'd LOVE to see a higher likely hood of people thinking outside of the box.

I think I am registered as Independent. I don't recall. However I find it amusing when people are complaining about the choices they have and yet the ones complaining are the ones that put those two in office. Well not everyone who is complaining did but ya get what I mean.

I plan on writing in, but have no idea whatsoever as to who to write in...

So if you would not vote for McCain, would you vote for Obama?

Chain729

I think I am registered as Independent. I don't recall. However I find it amusing when people are complaining about the choices they have and yet the ones complaining are the ones that put those two in office. Well not everyone who is complaining did but ya get what I mean.

I plan on writing in, but have no idea whatsoever as to who to write in...

So if you would not vote for McCain, would you vote for Obama?

No, I'd write in one of the candidates from one of the parties that more closely resembles what I agree with.

With the choices we have, especially locally, I wish I was old enough to run for office. I despise politics, I despise dealing with people and I'm about as tactful as a Copperhead, but, I'm beyond enraged over what our "leaders" are doing "for our sakes."

SShewbert

What love is all about
No, I'd write in one of the candidates from one of the parties that more closely resembles what I agree with.

With the choices we have, especially locally, I wish I was old enough to run for office. I despise politics, I despise dealing with people and I'm about as tactful as a Copperhead, but, I'm beyond enraged over what our "leaders" are doing "for our sakes."

What would be your platform?

Chain729

What would be your platform?

Practicality.
Simplicity.
Gov't culture change.
Expecting citizens to be responsible and allowing them the rights to do so.
Staying the hell out of moral issues that I believe the gov't shouldn't get into.

Or did you want me to be more specific?

SShewbert

What love is all about
Practicality.
Simplicity.
Gov't culture change.
Expecting citizens to be responsible and allowing them the rights to do so.
Staying the hell out of moral issues that I believe the gov't shouldn't get into.

Or did you want me to be more specific?

No no, that is fine.