After over 30 years of marriage....

This_person

Todd Palin filed for divorce:

[Todd] asked to dissolve the marriage, and the Anchorage Daily News said he cited “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife.”

How long before someone makes this about her political leanings, her faith, or the ever-present topic: TRUMP?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't think why anyone cares about this, but the progs are jumping up and down with glee that their mortal enemy is having some unhappiness.

This_person

I can't think why anyone cares about this, but the progs are jumping up and down with glee that their mortal enemy is having some unhappiness.
It's just sad - so many kids, the littlest one, over 3 decades of marriage... I feel sad for them.

BernieP

Resident PIA
My 2 cents, once she became the VP candidate it started to spin down. I'm sure the microscope they were put under strained all parties.
Since it wasn't his idea, I'm sure there was a lot of resentment on his part of all the crap the family got and not much of a reward.
And then there is the family and the adult children, while the children make mistakes, it also fell back on the parents, particularly because of Sarah's political involvement.
I wish them all the best.