AG Barr plays bagpipes

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How cool is that??

I'm impressed with him so far - bagpipe prowess aside - so I hope he's the real deal and doesn't turn out to be another grifter.

WingsOfGold

I think this is more impressive than Clinton playing the Sax

It is but bagpipes still sound like shilt IMHO. I'm spoiled, wife went to New England Conservatory and her first career was classical violinist. I'd much rather listen to a well played violinist over a bag of hot air. >shrug<

littlelady

God bless the USA
It is but bagpipes still sound like shilt IMHO. I'm spoiled, wife went to New England Conservatory and her first career was classical violinist. I'd much rather listen to a well played violinist over a bag of hot air. >shrug<

That’s ok. You, obviously, have no Scottish blood running through your veins. To each his own. I am Scottish on my mother’s side. Her ancestor named Daniel Darrow married a Shawnee woman in the 1820’s.

I was taught the piano at age five. Classical is my thing. I am a Mozart groupie. To know that he wrote all that music, and died at 35 is quite amazing. I am sure your wife is excellent, and wonderful to listen to. :) Bagpipes give me goosebumps. Love it. Here is another one.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

That’s ok. You, obviously, have no Scottish blood running through your veins. To each his own. I am Scottish on my mother’s side. Her ancestor named Daniel Darrow married a Shawnee woman in the 1820’s.

I was taught the piano at age five. Classical is my thing. I am a Mozart groupie. I am sure your wife is excellent, and wonderful to listen to. :) Bagpipes give me goosebumps. Love it. Here is another one.

Just call me Mayo The Wop. :starcat: