ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
:jameo: i just looked at the weather for next week....for horse science school... its going to be :hot: almost to the 100's :twitch:
Were all going to burn!!!!!! :dead: Watch the week we usually have it its going to be cool :ohwell: Thank goodness for water fights!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
:jameo: i just looked at the weather for next week....for horse science school... its going to be :hot: almost to the 100's :twitch:
Were all going to burn!!!!!! :dead: Watch the week we usually have it its going to be cool :ohwell: Thank goodness for water fights!

Ooh yes its gonna be a hot one but we'll still have a blast. I can't wait!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
flarenuphope said:
Get a cooling vest
I got one for use on the bike. If the humidity isn't to high it works great at low speeds.

W

WhoCares

mygoldnhorse said:
Ooh yes its gonna be a hot one but we'll still have a blast. I can't wait!

I would come up and help, but next week is going to be a nightmare at work for various reasons. :mad: :mad:

S

saddlesore

aps45819 said:
Get a cooling vest
I got one for use on the bike. If the humidity isn't to high it works great at low speeds.

Great website - I bookmarked that one.
Have you tried the headgear thing that fits inside a hat or helmet? Wondering if it's too thick to fit inside my helmet.

I ordered some of the neck ties/bandanas from an equestrian website. They kept me cool for 45 minutes or so, but not for 3 hours! Wonder if it's the same technology.