Ai?

D

dems4me

Where's the thread??? :shrug: So far all three that sang just stunk!! They are good singers, I liked them all.. but song selection was just terrible :shrug: Anyone else watching this? :shrug: :crazy: :lol:

Pete

Repete
The first guy wasn't bad, the other three sucked butt. Sundance Head should buy a bus ticket now so he gets the super saver rate. :yay:

D

dems4me

Pete said:
The first guy wasn't bad, the other three sucked butt. Sundance Head should buy a bus ticket now so he gets the super saver rate. :yay:

Better yet... I bet he can get a good deal on Jet Blue! :jet: :lol:

I like this kid...he'sreally good...Nick, the one that dropped out last year... FINALLY a decent song selection!! I liked his song!!! :clap:

J

jaybeeztoo

There's my boy and he sounds good...now get up and dance Blake!!!

D

dems4me

jaybeeztoo said:
There's my boy and he sounds good...now get up and dance Blake!!!

He was pretty good too!!! Never heard the song before, but after the beatbox thing in the threesomes' I think he at least should make it another few rounds :clap:

J

jaybeeztoo

dems4me said:
He was pretty good too!!! Never heard the song before, but after the beatbox thing in the threesomes' I think he at least should make it another few rounds :clap:

He is my pick so far. Damn, I wish he would have gotten up and danced though. This boy can move :dance:

GOOD JOB BLAKE. :getdown:

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
every last one of them sucked......absolutely terrible....after tommorrow night I will be removing it from Tivo season pass :bigwhoop:

D

dems4me

I think they all have been crappy other than those two?? :shrug: sounds too karokeish or sometihing... just been all boring :shrug:

J

jaybeeztoo

dems4me said:
I think they all have been crappy other than those two?? :shrug: sounds too karokeish or sometihing... just been all boring :shrug:

I agree. I thought tonight was really disappointing. I did like Blake and whoever that last guy was. At least they put some energy into and rocked the house. Where are the "Chris Daughtry's" this year?

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
jaybeeztoo said:
I agree. I thought tonight was really disappointing. I did like Blake and whoever that last guy was. At least they put some energy into and rocked the house. Where are the "Chris Daughtry's" this year?

Sorry I forgot to try out :whistle:

D

dems4me

this is the guy I also like... the one that missed his baby's birth for this... he's awesome!!! :clap:

D

dems4me

River says he looks like he just broke out of St. Judes :ohwell:

I think he pulled it out super good!! :clap: