Air Force Airman sets himself on fire on purpose

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I went to my nephews AF BMT training graduation last week and wow have things changed from when I graduated 38yrs ago. The ceremonies (yes 2) have been commercialized like a WWE event, crazed parents not listening to instructions as they run to their little babies. Wokeness was in full swing, beards everywhere (not just trimmed up for a shaving waiver, almost Duck Dynasty), mini dread locks, ponytails down backs, hats on all crooked, sloppy uniforms, cell phones in pockets, they can report the TI if they swear or are mean to them, timeouts, ect. If we were to defend our homeland today, we're f'd at least with today's AF. I'm hearing other services are not far behind.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Thanks. Last read he was still alive.

How painful a way to off yourself.
1708972788126.jpeg

OccamsRazor

I went to my nephews AF BMT training graduation last week and wow have things changed from when I graduated 38yrs ago. The ceremonies (yes 2) have been commercialized like a WWE event, crazed parents not listening to instructions as they run to their little babies. Wokeness was in full swing, beards everywhere (not just trimmed up for a shaving waiver, almost Duck Dynasty), mini dread locks, ponytails down backs, hats on all crooked, sloppy uniforms, cell phones in pockets, they can report the TI if they swear or are mean to them, timeouts, ect. If we were to defend our homeland today, we're f'd at least with today's AF. I'm hearing other services are not far behind.
Unfortunately, due to Biden's executive orders for the 'Rona shot, they had to discharge a LOT of good soldiers, sailors, and marines. Now, they are desperate to keep and recruit just about anyone to fill the ranks. Couple that with entitled brats who don't feel the need to step up and serve. Sad indeed...

WingsOfGold

In boot??????? NFW!
:eek:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I graduated USAF BMT a little over 40 years ago. What you "paint" is not a comforting or pleasing image.

BOP

Translation: BMT is AF New Employee Indoctrination.

BOP

You want memes? AC has memes. Don't open this in church. Or at work. Or grandma's house, unless she was enlisted.

glhs837

Power with Control
I see folks are protesting that the security folks drew guns on him instead of fire extinguishers.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• Haha
Reactions: BOP