Alabama TV Station refuses to air cartoon over Gay marriage

Hijinx

I would like to applaud this station for showing common sense in not showing a cartoon that espouses homosexuality to children.

I only wish more would do the same with their homo-inspired sitcoms.

Sapidus

Who do you think takes the kids to church, NPR? The state?

He's saying parents should do that, and parents DO or DO NOT take their kids to church based on their beliefs and what they're trying to instill in their children. Not what PBS says.

PBS didn't air this because they were aware it is an issue parents should be involved in sharing with their children, like parents do with church.

All you have to do is think it through, Sappy. I know it's hard for you, but you have to meet us half way and TRY.

No, do YOU? Do you think a person will become a Christian because they go to a given church? Do you think they won't because they don't?

You have an opinion. Good for you. Not sure how it applies to the discussion we're in, but congratulations for having one.

View attachment 137401

So you are saying we shouldn’t televise any religious services or Sunday morning sermons because parents can’t be trusted to decide what their children should and shouldn’t be exposed to?

This_person

So you are saying we shouldn’t televise any religious services or Sunday morning sermons because parents can’t be trusted to decide what their children should and shouldn’t be exposed to?
Nope, I'm not saying that. I'm saying I think that is an editorial decision for the staff of stations.

Don't you? If MSNBC doesn't want to air The 700 Club, isn't that up to them?

Last edited: