ALERT- Herpes Outbreak Now on Kent Island

mingiz

Horse Poor
well it's nice to know that you bond with your dog. So go to the dog forum and be a jerk there.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Bustem' Down said:
Yes I do. I have dogs. I just spent $400 dollars on one of them before Christmas because he hurt his back and tommorrow He has oral surgery which will probably run close to $800. And guess what, I can still joke about it so blow me.
I don't know that i've seen you so defensive? What's up with that?

We horse people were offended by that particular one liner, which was NOT a "joke" but a *disgusting* comment. I don't get it (or the intended humor regarding bestiality.) :confused:
And if you decide to give red, at least sign your use of a karma-phallus...K?

Last edited:

goldnhorse

AKA~mygoldnhorse
appyday said:
I asked the vet about it tonight..she said we will discuss it tomorrow..babies have to go for more bloodwork...Will get back to you tomorrow

:howdy: Appy....What did the Vet say???

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
happyappygirl said:
I don't know that i've seen you so defensive? What's up with that?

We horse people were offended by that particular one liner, which was NOT a "joke" but a *disgusting* comment. I don't get it (or the intended humor regarding bestiality.) :confused:
And if you decide to give red, at least sign your use of a karma-phallus...K?
I don't give red so look somewhere else.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Bustem' Down said:
I don't give red so look somewhere else.

Oh OK...well, then you gotta friend in SOMD cause the exact time you replied to this thread, I got a swipe with the a little red Karma-phallus. :shrug: unsigned of course.

I guess some folks need to "do it" annonymously. That's OK...

I still don't understand the negatively, but i guess some things are better left unsaid.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
happyappygirl said:
Oh OK...well, then you gotta friend in SOMD cause the exact time you replied to this thread, I got a swipe with the a little red Karma-phallus. :shrug: unsigned of course.

I guess some folks need to "do it" annonymously. That's OK...

I still don't understand the negatively, but i guess some things are better left unsaid.
People are afraid what other people might think. Most people won't share thier opinion in public for fear of people not agreeing with them.

W

WildHorses

Bustem' Down said:
People are afraid what other people might think. Most people won't share thier opinion in public for fear of people not agreeing with them.

:clap: Oh so true! Now I, on the other hand, love to share my opinion in public just to revel in the reaction or lack thereof. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WildHorses said:
:clap: Oh so true! Now I, on the other hand, love to share my opinion in public just to revel in the reaction or lack thereof. :lmao:

YOU my dear are FAR too sweet to have ANY negative opinion, public or otherwise, to share :lol: As is Changeling.

I'm sorry 'lil one missed her lesson last night. Does she have time for one today?
And does she want me to bring the big man over?

W

WildHorses

happyappygirl said:
YOU my dear are FAR too sweet to have ANY negative opinion, public or otherwise, to share :lol: As is Changeling.

I'm sorry 'lil one missed her lesson last night. Does she have time for one today?
And does she want me to bring the big man over?

You are too kind. :flowers:
We have lessons scheduled through 2:00 p.m. today and then we have to put up paddocks across from the arena after that. :frown: Got the husband here and want to take full advantage. :lmao:
I'm headed to The Hen Yard and Changeling's in a lesson but how's your tomorrow looking? :howdy: I'm sure Changeling would love another visit from LeRoy. :banana: