All Faith Churches in St. Mary's

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Of course they are. I don't work. I sit on my big fat white butt collecting welfare and child support from the 17 daddies of my 13 kids. Oh but I do manage to make a trip to Korner Liquors to get my Newports and 40s.

A girl of my heart.....:love:

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

sockgirl77 said:
Then what is the reasoning (or the "who") behind the question?

Just asking for a friend or something?

I was asking for myself, but I did not ever post which religion I am. :jameo:

If you are talking about yourself than in your first post you indicated you are either a catholic or a Jew. Which is it?

sockgirl77

Wirelessly posted

If you are talking about yourself than in your first post you indicated you are either a catholic or a Jew. Which is it?

That does not matter. All that matters is that I am getting married to someone that I love with all of my heart and that our religious differences do not factor in the equation. :smile:

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

sockgirl77 said:
Wirelessly posted

That does not matter. All that matters is that I am getting married to someone that I love with all of my heart and that our religious differences do not factor in the equation. :smile:

After all that BS your stupidity is completely exposed

Zguy28

So, your a Catholic girl whose not actually Catholic, but wants to marry a Jew in a Christian church without any Christian trappings? :killingme

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

sockgirl77 said:
So, your a Catholic girl whose not actually Catholic, but wants to marry a Jew in a Christian church without any Christian trappings? :killingme

No.

She's not catholic, she's nor marrying a Jew, she isn't looking for a church to get married in, she isn't even getting married, the only thing she has said that has been remotely true is that she has banged half of St Mary's county. :yay:
Where is the attention whore tag when you need it?

Zguy28

Apparently they did because I am the Jew!
So, you are both Jews, but you wanted the ambiance of a quaint church setting for the wedding, but were worried they would try to convert you or him?

Isn't there a synagogue around here? That's where churches came from after all.

Hank

my war
Zguy28 said:
So, you are both Jews, but you wanted the ambiance of a quaint church setting for the wedding, but were worried they would try to convert you or him?

He is not a Jew, donkey...

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Hank said:
Zguy28 said:

He is not a Jew, donkey...

She can't even keep it straight. Before she said it was all hypothetical, now she is the Jew. About the only thing she has said that was close to true is that she has banged half the county.