All I can say is WOW!

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Hard to believe that the grounds crew was actually out CUTTING THE GRASS just about an hour ago, cause it looks pretty ominous right now. From the looks of the weather radar, we're about to get clobbered....I LOVE IT :dye:

D

dems4me

This was from on the bus this morning driving in. This is between Waldorf and Clinton on route 5 at about 8:00 this morning - it was pitch black :shocking: :jameo: :jameo: :cds: :cds:

Attachments

• bus1.jpg
    bus1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 73
  • bus.jpg
    bus.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 75

VenusDoom

Rock Star
It's POURING in Leonardtown right now... thunder, pouring rain, and a huge flash that just lit up the whole sky... this is freakin' AMAZING! :yahoo:

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Had to drive the beltway through it to Greenbelt this morning about 7:15. Raining so hard you couldn't see anything. The beltway was at a standstill out Exit 21. Took a back road and hit one spot of water and came up over my Honda CRV. Had to sit in the car at work for 15 minutes before it let up even a little to get out. It was crazy. Heard on the radio that in VA it rained 2.5" in 30 minutes. A lot of water at one time.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
It just woke me up :yawn: pouring like crazy and loud loud thumder...seems to have passed as quick as it came in..guess its time to go feed the critters

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
It just woke me up :yawn: pouring like crazy and loud loud thumder...seems to have passed as quick as it came in..guess its time to go feed the critters

:jet: you were still sleeping.... WAKE UP!!! :howdy: :killingme

:huggy: can you make me some.... :coffee:

belvak

Happy Camper
:yay: Good hope Charlotte Hall got it.

Hey OHG! Looks like we should have gotten some in our area, plus there appears to be another small band going through about now. I got an emergency alert call about a flash flood warning in the area too. I'm going to interpret that as... WE GOT RAIN!!! AND LOTS OF IT!!! :yahoo: