All My Children

tyky

eieio
Ok who watches it?

I stopped watching it when Greenlee died and started watching it again once I heard she was back, but for the life of me I can't get Marissa. I just said hey JR is remarried and then she ends up being Davids daughter and today Crystal is her mom too :confused: what is she the new Babe but not

Ok who watches it?

I stopped watching it when Greenlee died and started watching it again once I heard she was back, but for the life of me I can't get Marissa. I just said hey JR is remarried and then she ends up being Davids daughter and today Crystal is her mom too :confused: what is she the new Babe but not

I need to have a talk with your boss about your TV and posting habits while you should be working.

muttdog

Ok who watches it?

I heard Greenlee, Erica and Kendall were going to have a 3some with Ryan, but David blows up the building. Then Adam buys the land and has backhoes dig the four of them out after being trapped for 3 months.

tyky

eieio
She's Babe's twin sister (believe it or not).

so what Crystal gave one kid up? I guess she preferred blondes :lol:

I need to have a talk with your boss about your TV and posting habits while you should be working.

do it, maybe I will get fired :popcorn:

I heard Greenlee, Erica and Kendall were going to have a 3some with Ryan, but David blows up the building. Then Adam buys the land and has backhoes dig the four of them out after being trapped for 3 months.
:lmao: I take it you watch it