All sighted in,

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Just one more day of prep.

I got sidetracked today by some big Rockfish.

Were you on your rig? The uncle managed a couple in the 40" range, says the bigguns should be in within the next week or so. I was at his place this evening sighting in with Bubba.

the tree has been selected, just waiting for Saturday. :getdown:
I have not had time to go out and scout the property I wanted to hunt this year, so I am going on my fall back property.

Going with a ground blind setup. Have a nice spot next to 1 tree with 2 deadfalls over me and the top of 1 of the deadfalls 3' to my left. Have a number of trails where the deer are moving to bed down in a pine thicket or to get to a feeding area. Hopefully I will have some come thru in daylight.

belvak

Happy Camper
Want me to give you any helpful hints on the sport of hunting?

I heard your cat was the one to go to for helpful hints on how to hunt, or was that herd, deer!! :lol: Hubby and Son have their tree stands up and are ready too! Of course, we cleaned out and defrosted the "deer" freezer, so I hope we didn't jinx ourselves.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Hello holiday hunters!
I have a gun boat about 150 - 200 yds off the seawall and they are making it rain ducks. Looks like dinner will not be a problem this afternoon.:yay: