All Signs Point to Russia Being Behind DNC Hack

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Thinking aloud again, but if indeed Hillary's email server was hacked, why hasn't anyone (Wikileaks, Anonymous, or Guccifer 2.0) released any of the emails?

why would the Russians or the Chinese give anything to Wikileaks :shrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:lol: I doubt that you've ever signed a DD-254.

here you go boy ....

http://www.dami.army.pentagon.mil/site/IndustSec/DD254.aspx

The intention of a DD Form 254 is to convey security requirements, classification guidance and provide handling procedures for classified material received and/or generated on a classified contract. The DD Form 254 is a resource for providing security requirements and classification guidance to a contractor. The DD Form 254 is a U.S. publication referenced in the DFAR and applied to contracts involving access to classified information by U.S. contractors. If the contract is with non-US Industry (foreign governments, cleared foreign companies or international organizations) additional guidance is on a case-by-case basis. The Industrial Security Implementing Agreement (to the General Security of Military Information Agreement) is the overarching authority for the bilateral protection of classified information with foreign governments. Any guidance provided to contractors to explain protection requirements for classified information exchanged under bilateral agreements must be conveyed through security contract clauses, and not a DD Form 254.

The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requires that a DD Form 254, Contract Security Classification Specification, be integrated in each classified contract. The DD Form 254 provides the contractor (or a subcontractor) security requirements and the classification guidance that is necessary to execute a classified contract.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
My guess is that boy thought they meant DD214 because he'd heard of that before - then declared one had never been signed. When the accuracy was pointed out, he just stuck with being wrong.

:lol: And you'd be wrong. I'm certain PorchJerker has never signed a DD-254.

glhs837

Power with Control
Perhaps boys point is that a person being asked to safeguard classified would not be asked to sign a -254. From what I read, it's signed by a certifying official stating that the contractors planned procedures for protecting classified are deemed adequate. So I would never have signed one, and never would Ms Clinton. Not even sure what contractor would have been in play here, but by all accounts, any certifying official would not even have been aware that the server existed to certify, and since it was an appointed officials server, not one run by a contractor, although maybe the company that provided the web portal for that server might have been a contractor? But they entered into a contract with a private employee of the Clintons, to start right? So it was a private business deal, not a company being contracted by the Fed to nadle classified. Hell, they probably had no idea that classified would be stored on the server they were servicing.

As always with the Clintons, it's a shell game with 20 damn shells.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My guess is that boy thought they meant DD214 because he'd heard of that before - then declared one had never been signed. When the accuracy was pointed out, he just stuck with being wrong.

My guess is he's just being contrary and provocative.