allergies

tazzman

One, if you have not seen a Allergist I definately would recommend Dr. Simlote. That is who I take my 6 year old to and he has helped her tremendously!

Two, have the allergies got worse recently or ongoing? Do you live in a home with a crawlspace...or have you had your air-ducts cleaned in the last few years; any remoldeling in your home. These are very important questions and can give a great amount of relief if you do something about any and all of them. Dust, dander, dust mites, mold all of this is found in your air-ducts, crawlspaces, and they ALL cause allergies to get worse!

Good luck I hope this helps

That is who we had before. My 10 yr old had shots for 3 yrs and it worked wonders. The 16 yr old, a different story. Everytime she got a shot, her throat would try to close up and we had to give her an epi. That is why I tried the acupuncture. worked for last year. maybe need to do that again. I am told there is someone in calvert that deals with acupuncture specifically for allergies, but I live and work in st marys, so that makes it very hard.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Try a chiropractor. I had severe allergy issues that were fixed about 15 years ago and I no longer have a problem at all.

KellyG

There is someone who specializes in acupuncture...I will see if I can find the number for you. When I did MRI I had a few patients that came in routinely because of MS and they did acupuncture and swore it made a difference for them. If I find it I will definately post it for you.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Try a chiropractor. I had severe allergy issues that were fixed about 15 years ago and I no longer have a problem at all.

I don't know if you're being serious or not Ken; I'm waitin' for the punchline; but I'll ask; how does a chripractor help someone with his/her allergies?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I don't know if you're being serious or not Ken; I'm waitin' for the punchline; but I'll ask; how does a chripractor help someone with his/her allergies?
Totally serious, alignment of the skeletal system allows for the body to function more properly. Research it if you don't believe me.

BLUIGAL

Ken King is absolutely correct.......Chiropractic adjustments will help, ........no meds, no foreign substances in the body.