also-Brooks dumps DEMOCRATS

GregV814

Ms. Also-Brooks realizes association with her asskissing compatriots is ruining her reputation.

Hijinx

When did Hogan win the Republican primary? This article assume he will be the republican candidate.
He probably will be, but it won't be with my vote. Hogan is a Trump hater and I don't want him in the Senate working against Trump

SamSpade

When did Hogan win the Republican primary? This article assume he will be the republican candidate.
He probably will be, but it won't be with my vote. Hogan is a Trump hater and I don't want him in the Senate working against Trump
Sadly - despite that - the R after his name is the way that Republicans can win the Senate and thus, set the agenda.
In Maryland, a RINO still gets the Senate.

stgislander

PREMO Member
He's running against perennial Rep candidate Robin Ficker. Do you WANT a Dem Senator?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Sadly - despite that - the R after his name is the way that Republicans can win the Senate and thus, set the agenda.
Plus the Reps take Manchin's WV seat this year. That could be two seats.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If the Republicans are going to caucus with the Democrats, what's the point of electing them?

If Republicans are just as inept and corrupt as Democrats, why should I care if they get House and Senate majorities?

Those are real questions.

Hijinx

I don't want a Democrat senator, but i don't want a Republican Senator that votes with the Democrats either.
Of course Hogan will probably get the primary win, but it's not a win for Republicans.

Fat Larry is a POS and if he wins I will end up voting for what I know is a POS, but one that just smells a bit better than the democrat POS. Voting for Hogan is like voting for Mitt Romney or Collins. You have to hold your nose when you do it.

Boy : That's really crude, but it is truth.

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
I don't want a Democrat senator, but i don't want a Republican Senator that votes with the Democrats either.
Of course Hogan will probably get the primary win, but it's not a win for Republicans.

Fat Larry is a POS and if he wins I will end up voting for what I know is a POS, but one that just smells a bit better than the democrat POS. Voting for Hogan is like voting for Mitt Romney or Collins. You have to hold your nose when you do it.

Boy : That's really crude, but it is truth.
But even RINOs Romney, Collins, and Murkowski vote with the rest of the party the majority of the time. A Senator Alsobrooks or Trone would never vote against the Dem party.

herb749

The democrats want Alsobrooks to win then use race against Hogan. If Trone wins its 2 white guys running.