Alternative to Bare Minerals

STL_RAMS

I have never tried the Bare Minerals b/c its so expensive.

I came across this company http://www.everydayminerals.com/ and decided to give it a try. I ordered the "I can't believe it kit" (link: http://www.everydayminerals.com/shop/prod_75.html )
and I have to say after applying it, I am really impressed. It really does cover very nicely w/o the feeling that liquid foundation leaves.

It is significantly cheaper then the Bare Minerals brand. I can't say its any better (seeing as though I never tried the other) but just figured some others on here might want to give it a try as an alternative.

elaine said:
Why would anyone care how much the jar weighs? :rolleyes: I think they're trying to be misleading.
I tried to do figure out the difference in quantity between 8 grams vs. .3 oz but I suck at math so I'm sticking with BM. I'm very happy with BM.

I tried Physicians Formula's version of BM and didn't like it. I haven't tried Neutrogena's yet though. I would try Neutrogena's before I bother with ordering another online product that I'm not sure I'll be happy with.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
I tried to do figure out the difference in quantity between 8 grams vs. .3 oz but I suck at math so I'm sticking with BM. I'm very happy with BM.

I tried Physicians Formula's version of BM and didn't like it. I haven't tried Neutrogena's yet though. I would try Neutrogena's before I bother with ordering another online product that I'm not sure I'll be happy with.

You can order free samples http://www.everydayminerals.com/shop/prod_80.html

Jameo

What?!
CMC122 said:
So how much do the free samples end up costing you in shipping:lol:

USPS First Class Mail - $3.51
USPS Priority Mail - $5.27
FedEx Home Delivery - $7.13
FedEx Express Saver - $12.34
FedEx 2day - $15.00
FedEx Priority Overnight - $36.87

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
kwillia said:

Netrogena's bare minerals for eye shadow works really good...but I do not like the new face stuff, it is to cakey.....I ordered Bare Minerals off of tv and I LOVE IT!! it is just too much work though...so i really never use it...the whole three step, swirl, tap, buff thing takes more than the 20 minutes I am usually running behind!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
happy_bee4 said:
the whole three step, swirl, tap, buff thing takes more than the 20 minutes I am usually running behind!

I just brush it on until it looks good. Takes about 2 minutes. It takes me longer to put mascara on than the BM foundation.

elaine said:
I just brush it on until it looks good. Takes about 2 minutes. It takes me longer to put mascara on than the BM foundation.
:yeahthat: It doesn't take long at all once you get the hang of it. I went ahead an ordered two sample kits. It let me select a quantity of 2 and in the comments section I put that I wanted the 2nd one for my sister who I had got hooked on Bare Minerals. I hope they send me two!

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
elaine said:

:yeahthat: ONE of the many reasons I love BM is because it's so quick and easy to apply.