Alternative to Bare Minerals

kwillia said:
Ooooooh I am soooo going to continue my search for a picture of Kristy McNichols and will insist that MysticalMom cast her as your part in the movie...:bubble:
:killingme

Attachments

• kristi mcnichol.jpg
    kristi mcnichol.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 104
sweetpea said:
Remember Tiger Beat :killingme

Nickel honey...I don't see a resemblance either. It was just funny :lmao:
My room was full of Tiger Beat posters of all the you studs. :cartwheel

Nickel, at least Kristy is cute and no one said you were Meme...:ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
My room was full of Tiger Beat posters of all the you studs. :cartwheel

Nickel, at least Kristy is cute and no one said you were Meme...:ohwell:
:leifgarretsqueel: :lmao:

MysticalMom said:
I was gaga over Shawn Cassidy when I was like 6. I was going to marry him and live in his big mansion with lots of cats and my mommy.:biggrin:
Actually, of the two... I was drawn to Parker Stevenson. I always seemed to be attracted to the older, more mature looking "manly" guys rather than the boyish ones. I really, really, really, had a thing for Barry Gibb...:drool:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
Actually, of the two... I was drawn to Parker Stevenson. I always seemed to be attracted to the older, more mature looking "manly" guys rather than the boyish ones. I really, really, really, had a thing for Barry Gibb...:drool:

Oh yeah. Barry was sexy. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
STL_RAMS said:
I have never tried the Bare Minerals b/c its so expensive.

I came across this company http://www.everydayminerals.com/ and decided to give it a try. I ordered the "I can't believe it kit" (link: http://www.everydayminerals.com/shop/prod_75.html )
and I have to say after applying it, I am really impressed. It really does cover very nicely w/o the feeling that liquid foundation leaves.

It is significantly cheaper then the Bare Minerals brand. I can't say its any better (seeing as though I never tried the other) but just figured some others on here might want to give it a try as an alternative.
I got the samples today. Very, very nice. I used a liquid foundation before. I will never use that again. Thanks for the info.

sweetpea said:
:yeahthat: :yay:

I'm waiting for the lil one to go to bed so I can go play w/ em.
Be careful opening them...the stuff will go all over the place. They filled those little things up :yay:

I used mine this morning...I am very pleased. I'm curious to see how it wears today.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
sweetpea said:
Be careful opening them...the stuff will go all over the place. They filled those little things up :yay:

I used mine this morning...I am very pleased. I'm curious to see how it wears today.
It's kind of difficult to use in those really little containers. Half of one of mine spilled out on the bathroom counter.

BS Gal said:
It's kind of difficult to use in those really little containers. Half of one of mine spilled out on the bathroom counter.
Yes it is...I just got it up w/ the brush and kept going. :lmao: