Crying for no reason
Moody
Gained 5 lbs
Nausea
Dip Stick test was negative
Blood test results are do back today

Could just be her moontime approaching.

Next week = hummer-week. :yay:

Most guys complain about this time of month. I love it.

L

luckystar

I've seen some great exercise techniques for losing weight AND keeping your bum. :yay:

Unfortunately that requires time. I ride my bike when it's nice, that's enough for me. I'm not worried about it until I can't wear a bikini.

Toxick

Splat
Unfortunately that requires time. I ride my bike when it's nice, that's enough for me. I'm not worried about it until I can't wear a bikini.

Speaking from a man's perspective, when dealing with bikinis, it's more important to have ... areas .. properly groomed.. than it is to be all slender.

I 'member last year at the beach, I was walking behind this fine looking thing with a tight body... until she turned around, and I thought she had Cousin Itt stuffed down the front of her thong.

:faint:

What has been seen, cannot be unseen!

The image still haunts me.

T

toppick08

Speaking from a man's perspective, when dealing with bikinis, it's more important to have ... areas .. properly groomed.. than it is to be all slender.

I 'member last year at the beach, I was walking behind this fine looking thing with a tight body... until she turned around, and I thought she had Cousin Itt stuffed down the front of her thong.

:killingme

L

luckystar

Ew ew ew ew ew! If you don't have time to wax, at least wear a pair of shorts!

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
If you're not sure, and she is positive, then get a paternity test before you're strapped for child support payments for the next 18 years. Don't know but sounds like a trap (i.e. marriage, CS payments, etc.).... good luck

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K

The image still haunts me.​

What about you? Got groomed balls?
:popcorn: