am i the only one that sense an end to SOMD.COM?

Do you sense SOMD.COM declining in popularity?

• Total voters

Fred Hoeck

I think it has decreased either in popularity or relevance. Fomerly there were intense discusions on serious issues, now little to none.
Where were the discussions re the proposed funding my the State of Maryland of research on embyonic stem cells? With the sub topic of Sen. Dyson saying he would filibuster the bill, then caving? Where was the heated discusion on Walmart selling the morning after pill? Where is the discusion on the new county budget?
It seems like discussions revolve around jokes and replys consist of emoticons.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fred Hoeck said:
Where were the discussions re the proposed funding my the State of Maryland of research on embyonic stem cells? With the sub topic of Sen. Dyson saying he would filibuster the bill, then caving? Where was the heated discusion on Walmart selling the morning after pill? Where is the discusion on the new county budget?
If that's what you want to talk about, start a thread. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Fred Hoeck said:
I think it has decreased either in popularity or relevance. Fomerly there were intense discusions on serious issues, now little to none.

:popcorn:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Fred Hoeck said:
These, I agree, are important subjects for discussion. And I've seen plenty of these kinds of post latley. But sometimes they can get boring. Some times we just want to laugh and have fun.