Ambien sux

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On the rare night that I can't sleep, I take a Unisom. Wake up 6 or 8 hours later feeling peachy.

onebdzee

off the shelf
On the rare night that I can't sleep, I take a Unisom. Wake up 6 or 8 hours later feeling peachy.

I'm averaging 3-4 hours of sleep a night(on a good night)....it's usually in 10-20 minute interavals....tried everything on(and off) the market and so far nothing is doing the trick

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I'm averaging 3-4 hours of sleep a night(on a good night)....it's usually in 10-20 minute interavals....tried everything on(and off) the market and so far nothing is doing the trick

And you're the individual advising the others what to take (and billing for the advice)?

How do I get in on this scam?

And you are one of the most energetic people I know.

I tossed my Ambien again.

Nanny Pam

I have Ambien for emergencies. I have to take it on an empty stomach and go right to bed, or I'll eat everything in the house. Yes, they make me hungry for some reason. :shrug:

Most nights I just pop 2 pills (5mg each) of Melatonin and :yawn: Zzzzzzz

onebdzee

off the shelf
And you're the individual advising the others what to take (and billing for the advice)?

How do I get in on this scam?

I'm offering my advice of my experience with the products that I have tried over the many years of not being able to sleep

And you are one of the most energetic people I know.

I tossed my Ambien again.

ADHD....the reason that the medications don't work....none of them can/will slow my head down long enough to let me sleep

How about a different tack? Have you tried something like Benadryl? That always make me groggy.

My boys said that while they are/were in Iraq that they take a shot of Nyquil....usually knocks them out quick

and before you ask, I have tried it....5 minutes after I drank it, I threw it back up

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Sleep MD has got to be the best I've had so far (I'd even go so far as to say it is better than Lunesta and Ambien). You can find it in shoppers and CVS; it's over the counter.