American Horror Story

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol:

A lot of cameos from past years and they just left Murder House. It's been interesting. Well, to me at least.

I've been reading the Wiki for the episodes, but they're basic and don't make a lot of sense. They should do a novelization for each season. I would buy those. :yay:

warneckutz

Anyone else still watching? Thoughts now?

Watched the latest episode yesterday... I'm guessing we're done with the backstory to little Mikey and we can move forward with the Apocalypse...

I noticed that the neighborhood, people and house seemed fine during the Apocalypse...

warneckutz

Nope...

If you have Netflix, check out The Haunting of Hill House...

What's the deal with it? I see an article headline saying people threw up from watching it and others say it's slow and boring...

Is it on par with AHS? Same kinda deal or what?

Hank

my war
What's the deal with it? I see an article headline saying people threw up from watching it and others say it's slow and boring...

Is it on par with AHS? Same kinda deal or what?

Starts a little slow and there are periods of it... Not super scary, just a decent yet done before storyline. Guess you could compare to the first AHS. I'm on episode 7... So far they haven't strayed from the storyline, unlike AHS.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Starts a little slow and there are periods of it... Not super scary, just a decent yet done before storyline. Guess you could compare to the first AHS. I'm on episode 7... So far they haven't strayed from the storyline, unlike AHS.

I thought it was a movie. :lol:

Anyway, I'm two episodes in. Time for AHS now or until I fall asleep.

Hank

my war
I thought it was a movie. :lol:

Anyway, I'm two episodes in. Time for AHS now or until I fall asleep.

It ended up being so-so... The show I am stuck on now, is Ozark. Best show I have seen in a long time. Highly recommend!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It ended up being so-so... The show I am stuck on now, is Ozark. Best show I have seen in a long time. Highly recommend!

I finished it a couple of weeks ago. It was okay. I did watch Ozark, very good! I can see some parallels with Breaking Bad.

Hank

my war
Season 9

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Camp Redwood has an open door policy. #AHS1984 premieres Sept 18 on FX Networks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ugh, I think I might want to watch this but AHS has let me down so many times in the past that I have no doubt their excellent-sounding premise will in reality be the same old shitshow.